Silhouette and Aquaclass

dinosaurdem

Gracie:D just the person I was looking for....I am going on Silhouette

in April and decided to give AQ another try. There are both A1's and

A2's available......yours was starboard. 1601 is open which is

portside....do you know anything about that one?

There is a WHOLE thread on cabins at the top of this forum....and you can check here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0AtHczoNeooladEEyVmQwWmJhaGItbFZPUFNudTFZcEE&type=view&gid=0&f=true&sortcolid=-1&sortasc=true&page=2&rowsperpage=250

I know:D all about that thread..have used it many times over the

years:)....just thought I would ask Gracie 1 2 1 since she always

sails Aqua Class:)

I know:D all about that thread..have used it many times over the

years:)....just thought I would ask Gracie 1 2 1 since she always

sails Aqua Class:)

Hi Lois!

I would take any of those hump AQ rooms, in fact I almost took 1601 on our Med cruise on Silhouette until 1610 opened up. The balcony is wonderful on all of them. I liked 1610 better because it was the farthest out on the hump, but any of them would be great. There is not a noise factor and the location is great next to both the elevators and the RS's, our attendant was the best we've ever had(but they've all been good...)We loved Silhouette and the Lawn Club Grill!! Have you booked another Med cruise yet? I've been looking at an itinerary on Silhouette for late November 2013 which I HOPE will be offered the next year which features Florence, Venice, Dubrovnik and of course ROME among others!! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!:)

Hi Lois!

I would take any of those hump AQ rooms, in fact I almost took 1601 on our Med cruise on Silhouette until 1610 opened up. The balcony is wonderful on all of them. I liked 1610 better because it was the farthest out on the hump, but any of them would be great. There is not a noise factor and the location is great next to both the elevators and the RS's, our attendant was the best we've ever had(but they've all been good...)We loved Silhouette and the Lawn Club Grill!! Have you booked another Med cruise yet? I've been looking at an itinerary on Silhouette for late November 2013 which I HOPE will be offered the next year which features Florence, Venice, Dubrovnik and of course ROME among others!! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!:)

Thanks Gracie:), I appreciate your thoughts:) and Happy New

Year to you as well.

Oh, no, I have not booked another one to the Med yet.......

Archived