Froufie Breezes across the Atlantic - Nov 3, 2012

Froufie

Off to the welcome aboard show with head cruise director John Heald - yes I find him funny and while his shenanigans with Calvyn had me worried (poor Calvyn) I understand this is their ‘shtick’ and not to think Calvyn was being abused! :)

SPOILER ALERT - please don’t read this in regard to the welcome aboard show participants!

So as part of tonight’s show John picks 4 people from the audience to come up and have a ‘chat’ and you can bet he will be making jokes at their expense - but most are good sports and the comedy is enjoyed by all. Now for the last’ participant’ - I had read on CC and had also experienced this on other ships - there seems to be a continued appearance of ‘Dick Little’ on many different cruise ships at many different welcome aboard shows (and yes it did burst some bubbles of those that were unaware - sorry Nancy!;)).

The last participant was a smaller man - and when asked his name said Dick Little- well John thought this was hysterical and could barely contain himself, and most of the audience agreed. He asked him to produce his S&S card and read the name out as well - then asked his wife’s name - and yup - Anita Little - again huge gales of laughter from everyone. I of course was fully aware that this was a plant - and this was later confirmed - actually the next day when Dick and Anita Little were actually PART OF OUR ROLL CALL - and were two very lovely people named George and Doris - and yes they did get some ‘perks’ for their acting skills of the previous night - oh well - sorry for those that didn’t know - but it was still pretty funny! (And yes throughout the cruise they were mentioned several times by John and were approached by many other cruisers as well - instant celebrities!).

Dick and Anita Little (aka George and Doris!)

Nov2012BreezeTA1098.jpg

After the show I was off to buy my internet package using up more of my OBC and sent out some emails, then a stop to check out the piano bar (found Sue for a chat) then to the Lido to bring a cup of tea back to my cabin (where I found a note in regard to my OBC which was wrong - but one phone call fixed that up)....to bed with a wake up call and continental breakfast card on my door! 1st stop tomorrow...

Nov2012BreezeTA667.jpg

Yayyyy!!!! I have been waiting for your review Froufie! So happy to see it posted. Will start now to read, and I know that I wont be disappointed. I love, love, love your reviews!:)

Thanks a bunch - you are too kind!

Dinnertime now - will try to post more later or tomorrow! :)

Hi Froufie !

I have Waddles looking over my shoulder scoping out the Breeze for his Platinum Cruise in March.

Looking forward to seeing more !...

Come join us on the Valor next year, we would love to sail with you again.

Edited by campdaan

Froufie,

I applaud your ability to journal with both words and pictures. Are you available to join me on my next cruise, 'cause you know I'll never be able to remember 10 percent of what I do and most of the photos I take will either be fuzzy or of things I have no way of identifying?

Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful.

Weezie (Louise)

Froufie....whoopie.... a new ship and a TA..in heaven as usual reading your review..nothing like getting a little bit of another country in...Ahhhh your pictures and pre-cruise and all the stories..LOVE being on the review trip with you...merci mon amie.....Sarah

PS I've not seen Spain....even on the fast and furious kid college tour..so great are your photos...Sarah

Froufie, found your review......reliving that beautiful ship and loving your hilarious review....can't wait to see the pics of your ports and those reviews (can live vicariously thru them as they differed from ours and pretend we were there with you). You go girl!!!!

Di

Welcome back! So glad you had a great time. I'm really enjoying your wonderful pictures. I'm curious what you thought of the larger ship. The Breeze looks really nice.... I'm just hesitant to book a ship with that many people onboard. Probably unfounded, but after reading a bunch of Dream reviews I got worried about crowds. I'm guessing they've fixed a lot of those little kinks?

We are back to the Liberty next month - want to join us? :p

Love your review and pics! Can't wait to see more and pics of places my parents didn't go to :) Mitch

Froufie, found your review......reliving that beautiful ship and loving your hilarious review....can't wait to see the pics of your ports and those reviews (can live vicariously thru them as they differed from ours and pretend we were there with you). You go girl!!!!

Di

So nice to see the family gather together around the campfire enjoying the review!

Diane - I hope to show you parts of the Breeze you missed or didn't get to enjoy as much as I did? :D:D

Great review, I can't wait for the rest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Enjoying your review and look forward to more updates! Please don't keep us waiting too long!!

Hope to get it done as quickly as possible - you may have noted that I have TYPED OUT the whole review already (something like 25 pages long!)....and then dowloaded the 1500 pics and now it's down to cutting and pasting and choosing the right pics to go with the right text (and remembering only 6 images per post) - a work in progress :)

Hi Froufie !

I have Waddles looking over my shoulder scoping out the Breeze for his Platinum Cruise in March.

Looking forward to seeing more !...

Come join us on the Valor next year, we would love to sail with you again.

Hi Guys - hope you are fine and well - would love to cruise with you again too!

Special hugs and kisses to Waddles and congrats on his upcoming platinum cruise - you will all LOVE the Breeze! :D

Froufie,

I applaud your ability to journal with both words and pictures. Are you available to join me on my next cruise, 'cause you know I'll never be able to remember 10 percent of what I do and most of the photos I take will either be fuzzy or of things I have no way of identifying?

Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful.

Weezie (Louise)

Hey Weezie - hope you and Sal are well - you need to take notes silly - yes while you were all sleeping and resting up for the next day - I was down in my cabin frantically scribbling away trying to make sure I captured the 'moments' and more importantly that I could read what I wrote when I got home :)

Available as a 'journalist for rent' on your next cruise - or anyone else for that matter? Bring me along and I will make sure you have a great photojournal of your cruise :D:D

Froufie....whoopie.... a new ship and a TA..in heaven as usual reading your review..nothing like getting a little bit of another country in...Ahhhh your pictures and pre-cruise and all the stories..LOVE being on the review trip with you...merci mon amie.....Sarah

PS I've not seen Spain....even on the fast and furious kid college tour..so great are your photos...Sarah

Bonjour Sarah - you would love Spain - it's so breathtaking - I loved it!

Glad you are enjoying the 'trip - I actually love doing the review as I get to relive all the fun times and memories! :)

Milles mercis.

Not only a great review, but your pictures turned out great! Love the one of Nancy. Can't wait for the next part of your review. :) Julie G.

Hey Julie! Thanks a bunch - I too can't believe how 'good' the pics turned out - but I guess when you take around 1500 of them there are bound to be a few good ones in there? It's bringing back so many fun memories for me - especially our stay in Barcelona.

More coming soon!:)

Froufie, your review and photos are fantastic, thanks for all your work sharing so many beautiful things with us. How do you upload so many photos, what process and program? Thanks very much.

Hi Loretta - thanks for stopping by! :)

I used to used the now defunct Webshots so was forced to find another webhosting site - using photobucket now (yes I had to creat two 'free' accounts cuz I had so many pictures to post !).

Once the pics are uploaded on the site it is VERY EASY to copy and paste them into a review - codes are provided for each pic - you just click on the one for a specific pic and then paste onto your post (yes you have to have 2 or in my case, more, windows open). Try it out!

Edited by Froufie