dancing

time2travl

On the Princess cruises to Hawaii what type of dance music do they have . Even though I'm almost 60 I'm really young at heart . Really hope they have some dance club music...it keeps me young...Thanks:)

...on the Golden and the Star, they both had ballroom, country, latin, and yes, dance club music. The Golden had the husband/wife team named Elua...who gave ukelele and hula lessons. :)

Almost 60, should give you another 30 good years of dancing. We are 70 and have no intention of slowing down. :)

Elua, also played very good dance music in the Piazza. They are a real treat.

On our crossing last spring, they also had tap lessons. DH and I both participated in the chorus line during the talent show.

Wheelhouse Bar, approx 6PM to 11/12PM, softer easy listening music, live ballroom dancing, fox trot, latin, waltz, swing, quick step, tango, or whatever you ask for.

Explorers Lounge, live music at scheduled times. Watch the Princess Patter. More lively music like 70's/80's Rock, twist, some 50's stuff, theme nights, etc.

Special hours which may include big band, jazz, also posted in the Patter.

Special Hawaii themed dancing.

Late night club DJ at Skywalkers (Club Onefive on the Grand).

Also line dancing.

Thanks for the feedback...Me and my betterhalf will be ready to dance the night away...Looks like there will be opportunities to learn new dance steps as well. Less than 30 days till we sail Hawaii bound. Never had a cruise I didn't like but this is a first on Princess. Thanks again

Archived