Checking in without online check-in

ridge4

I have always done online check-in for my cruises (since it has been available). On our upcoming B2B on AOS, the reservation for the first leg cannot be accessed on the website. I only receive an error message when trying to access the reservation. Interestingly, I can access the second leg just fine. This has been the case for months now.

I have been around and around with RCCL web support and my TA. No one has been able to rectify the situation. Web support only gives vague reasons having to do with group bookings and B2B's. :confused:

I have now received my final docs from the TA. There seems to be a form included that can be faxed to RCCL, that contains most of the info required for online checkin. Checked everywhere for a fax number and I can't find one!

So, does anyone have any feedback on checking in without online check-in? Has anyone faxed their info, and if so, did check-in agents have that info upon arrival? How long did manual check-in take, and should we arrive earlier than normal?

Any feedback would be appreciated. This whole thing makes me nervous.

I have always done online check-in for my cruises (since it has been available). On our upcoming B2B on AOS, the reservation for the first leg cannot be accessed on the website. I only receive an error message when trying to access the reservation. Interestingly, I can access the second leg just fine. This has been the case for months now.

I have been around and around with RCCL web support and my TA. No one has been able to rectify the situation. Web support only gives vague reasons having to do with group bookings and B2B's. :confused:

I have now received my final docs from the TA. There seems to be a form included that can be faxed to RCCL, that contains most of the info required for online checkin. Checked everywhere for a fax number and I can't find one!

So, does anyone have any feedback on checking in without online check-in? Has anyone faxed their info, and if so, did check-in agents have that info upon arrival? How long did manual check-in take, and should we arrive earlier than normal?

Any feedback would be appreciated. This whole thing makes me nervous.

First, you should be just fine checking in at the port. It will take a little longer, but it should be no problem.

Second, cruises linked as B2B sometimes have this problem. Try going in the back way, without logging in. Go to Royal's website, and on the first page, near the bottom, click on Online Check-in. You'll have to enter your booking number, cruise date, etc. Once you enter this info, you should be able to access the online check-in. If not, try clearing your web browser's cache and cookies, and try again the same way without logging in.

Second, cruises linked as B2B sometimes have this problem. Try going in the back way, without logging in. Go to Royal's website, and on the first page, near the bottom, click on Online Check-in. You'll have to enter your booking number, cruise date, etc. Once you enter this info, you should be able to access the online check-in. If not, try clearing your web browser's cache and cookies, and try again the same way without logging in.

Thanks. I did find this suggestion on another thread, and have tried it. I have tried the "back door" method with various computers, various browsers, clearing cache and cookies, not signing in, etc., all to no avail. I still get an error message.

Should I go ahead and do online check-in for leg 2?

Archived