Drinks package offer

englishgal

i have been keeping a close check on this site, but have not yet seen the offer of a drinks package reduction, that someone has mentioned! Have I missed it? Could someone tell me how one can get this offer please? We have cruised with Celebrity for many years and have never been offered this reduction! I will be so cross if I have missed it yet again! Anyone else missed out?

i have been keeping a close check on this site, but have not yet seen the offer of a drinks package reduction, that someone has mentioned! Have I missed it? Could someone tell me how one can get this offer please? We have cruised with Celebrity for many years and have never been offered this reduction! I will be so cross if I have missed it yet again! Anyone else missed out?

Hi,

The 10% discount on celebrity only seems to happen a couple of times a year... I know it happened last year in January and again in the middle of the year... Roughly! I'm sure it will happen again as loads of people seemed to take up the offer so I'm sure they made more then they lost from offering the discount from having our money in there bank accounts collecting interest!!!

I had booked it before then when it came up I canceled and re-booked at the discount rate,

As long as you check these forums weekly there's no chance of missing it as it spreads across the forum like wildfire!

Last year they had it mid January. I canceled my orginal booking and booked the difference. Saved me around 80 dollars. This year they had a sail in June so I booked it then and there.

Celebrity sent me an email last January about the sale + this board will light up also when there is a sale.

Good luck!!

Bill

Hello,

With the discount, are you required to book the beverage package for the full week (trip) or can select what day it begins? This is my first cruise with drink packages.

Thank you

If you book pre - cruise, you will pay for the entire cruise.

If booked on board, it is for the rest of the cruise (it cannot be booked with only a couple of days to go).:D

Archived