Luggage Tag Dimensions

Can someone please give me the dimensions of the luggage tags so I can try to find holders for a REASONABLE price on uline.com I want to get 12 of them so I can get 2 for everyone sailing with us also. Waste of money :rolleyes: but I want to get these since some of our group are new cruiser.

The size of the "narrow plastic luggage tag holders" that you want to order are roughly 2" X 6" overall.

Ordered mine through Amazon (just before the sale on the CC website). I found that the best way to easily fit the printed tags into the holders was to actually cut the tag with scissors, fold it roughly in half and slide it right in. Fits perfect.

Lordy...just get real tags from the porters. It takes about 2 mins...and costs you nothing. No craft project...no worries!

Im with a group of 6 cruisers (2 of which have never even been on a cruise or to a cruise terminal and 2 others who would have no clue what to ask for) so im not trying to run around chasing porters down and getting luggage tags for the whole group in all different cabins and helping them attach them to their bags...but thanks for not answering my question and being your usual unhelpful self.

To those that answered my question thanks so much. I d much rather have everything done before we get to the terminal since it'll be hard enough trying to keep everyone together

Archived