AOS Ice show

Hi all.

Few more weeks b4 I sail out of SJ on the AOS and can't wait!

I have heard in the past that ice show tickets should be gotten right away because of limited seating. Does anyone know if this is still the case? And if so, where to get them?

Thanks in advance!:)

All of the shows are the same...they repeat them many times so everyone can see them. If tickets ARE required, you will be told (repeatedly!) when and where to pick them up. Sometimes, it's just 1st come, 1st served. There are enough shows for EVERYONE to go!

• 1 year later...

I was on Adventure B2B Nov/Dec 2013. The crew setup three tables across from the Promenade Cafe around 9 a.m. on the second day of each cruise and people lined up to get tickets for the dates/times they wanted. There were also tickets available after that at Guest Relations, no need to stand in line, they were sitting off to the side. Finally, many people just showed up without tickets and weren't refused admission.

As another poster noted, going to the ice shows later in the week is better b/c everyone rushed to see the first shows and Studio B was packed but not so much later in the week.

I LOVE Adventure, it is a great ship, great itineraries and the most amazing crew. Have a wonderful time.

Hi all.

Few more weeks b4 I sail out of SJ on the AOS and can't wait!

I have heard in the past that ice show tickets should be gotten right away because of limited seating. Does anyone know if this is still the case? And if so, where to get them?

Thanks in advance!:)

If you have access to the CL or DL you may select your day and times at leisure via the Concierge. Gold card (suite) holders plus D+ and above have reserved seating in a separate section at the show.

Edited by PORT ROYAL

:):)Sailing March 9-16 out of San Juan.

Can anyone tell me the times of the ice show ,so I can arrange a time for dinner ????/and.... can it be done on line ??

I don't think ice show tickets can be reserved in advance of sailing except if you are in a suite. At least that is my understanding. As for show times, we didn't dine in the MDR except a couple of times in two weeks and I don't keep the daily sheets.

We were on AOS last Feb, A route, and the 1st ice show was on the first sea day, I believe. There were a couple of other ice shows later in the week, I believe, but for us a sea day is ideal for the ice show. I went down to Studio B one morning at the stated time to get the tickets. Arrived a few minutes early and there was a short line, but it moved quickly. No big deal, really. We could not reserve ahead of time. The actual seats are first come first serve on that day. There are no seat numbers on your tickets. There were tons of good seats. Again, don't stress over it. The show is awesome, BTW.

The performers were so nice. They help with the free skate sessions. They were so nice to my dh. She skates recreationally and they were so encouraging.

Enjoy!

Koohiichan