Carnival Comedy Brunch - opinions on the menu items

acruisingcouple

The tomato soup was excellent and I also enjoyed the steak and eggs!

You can also use the drink coupon for lunch--that way you skip the comedian shtick.

The comedian was on for about 5 minutes. It didn't enhance or take away from the experience.

Loved the huevos rancheros, the frosted flake funny French toast, and the popovers in the bread basket.

The Churros and banana creme pie were better than a lot of carnivals desserts, but weren't amazing...

The Mac and cheese (I got with bacon and chicken) was kind of disappointed....it wasn't bad, wasn't great. The pieces of chicken were like breaded chicken fingers and the bacon was small chunks...it was just kind of thrown on the top at the end....I really like the Mac and cheese at dinner (its on the kids menu) and my sister and I will split at least once during the cruise...

The comedy didn't wow me or bother me...it was just a quick 3 or 4 jokes then the comedy host would plug the fact of the shows that night....

Had the Steak and Eggs on the Breeze..very good!

Eggs Benedict on th Splendor...ran into some trouble. Ordered with sauce on the side to the eggs would be cooked fresh..still cooked hard through and the sauce on the side was cold, like cold and the texture of butter. I asked for a new one and I think they just zapped the cold one. When you overcook Hollandaise sauce it curdles..thats what I got. So just ate the eggs w/ham and enjoyed the banana cream pie. Didnt go back.

Archived