Tampa VIP Boarding

Does Tampa have facilities for separate VIP (GS and above) boarding?

Gramps

There was a separate seating area in the terminal for VIP guests which was first to board. I believe it was for suites (JS and above) plus D+.

There was a separate seating area in the terminal for VIP guests which was first to board. I believe it was for suites (JS and above) plus D+.
On Jewel out of Tampa in December the separate sitting area was for suites [i personally don't know if that was GS & above, or if it included JS] and all Diamonds. We had our own juice, coffee and cookies, but I think those items were available elsewhere for everyone. Gold Cards [full suites and Pinnacles] boarded first, followed by the rest.

Thom

And D's:). They board suites and Platinum first, then Dand D+. On our last Jewel cruise, they had the area separated from the main seating area with pipe&drape, and had coffee, water, and cookies set out for us.

On Jewel out of Tampa in December the separate sitting area was for suites [i personally don't know if that was GS & above, or if it included JS] and all Diamonds. We had our own juice, coffee and cookies, but I think those items were available elsewhere for everyone. Gold Cards [full suites and Pinnacles] boarded first, followed by the rest.

Thom

We cruised out of there in a JS before we made diamond, and while we had a priority boarding card, we had to sit in the main area, not the suite/platinum/D/D+ area. We boarded after they cleared that area.

And D's:). They board suites and Platinum first, then Dand D+. On our last Jewel cruise, they had the area separated from the main seating area with pipe&drape, and had coffee, water, and cookies set out for us.

Actually they board "In Transit" first, followed by Pinnacle, D+, D and then platinum. It goes very fast, unless there is a huge group.

In Dec. they allowed us and anyone else to get their family photos taken before they started boarding which made it really nice.:D

Archived