Room Service - do you tip extra?

TaylorMace

I have never used room service dinner, yet we use it for Breakfast on port days and have used it for lunch on sea days when you just want to hang around the cabin and have a lazy day. The tips are included in the auto pay but a couple of $ are a nice way to thank the server personally. :D

We always get coffee and a few goodies in the morning. It is our wake up call. One of my favorite cruise things. I always put some ones out before bed so I don't have to fumble for it. We give $2 and think it is so worth it. Really looking forward to it in April on the Ruby. I really don't know how you can not do it. It's what I miss most when the cruise is over. That calm time in your room to start the day.

$2 - $5 depending on what is ordered. Always in cash - I get out my $1 bill stash for this...LOL My husband laughs at me because the $1 stash envelop is included in my "packing list" items.

I used to do this , too but have realized I can bring 20s or 50s and change them for singles at the Passenger Services Desk. Keeps my purse lighter weight! ;)

Archived