When to complete online check in and other cruise documentation

banshee72

Hey...from Caledonia here....Some people like to fill it out as soon as final payment is made but I usually do it closer to the cruise...maybe a few weeks beforehand. And by then we know if we want to make special dinner reservations, get the wine or soda package....Hope that helps...your wait is a few weeks shorter than ours! I am ready to escape this cold we had today!

JUst wondering when you should fills this paperwork out? At what point in time are you able to do so? Any benefit in doing it early as opposed to , lets say a week before your cruise?

You can complete online check-in as soon as you have a cruise booked. However you will only be able to print out the SetSail (boarding) pass after you have made final payment.

You can fill it out any time after final payment is made. We usually pay well in advance of the actual final payment date and fill it out as soon after that as we can. Sometimes it takes a little extra organization, especially if you are coordinating with other's on the same cruise. anyway, if you like to wait, I think you can delay right up until 72 hours before the cruise leaves.

Archived