Cabin advice for Azura please

PCMRSM60

My letter at the time was constructive and I didn't seek anything, only for them to take careful note and correct the problems.

However they offered £150 and after having said that their - complaints clerk - letter was somewhat patronising due entirely to them not having read the letter, they upped it to £200 to be used on a future cruise within 12 months!!!!

• 11 months later...
Hi Colin Can you let me why to avoid this room, they have offered me it :(

It is a very nice room in itself, being large and with plenty of space. However, it is very noisy and also vibrates, particularly the bed - they were unable to locate the problem, but it wasn't coming from the whirlpool above! In the middle of our first night - still in Barbados and not at sea even - we were moved across the corridor to a suite but only until morning!! Please read my previous posts for more information and email me if you need to - I'll be happy to tell you more if required..............

Colin

I was upgraded last time on Azura from a single outside on F deck to a double outside (single occupancy) on P deck midships. I was a bit worried about noise as it was so close to the atrium but never heard a thing. It was a very stable cabin in a rough return Bay of Biscay crossing; the only thing that bothered me was the waves crashing over the window but I think they're made of stern stuff!

Hi Sotonjoe

Little disappointed with your comment, are you trying to put a bit of a downer on us Azura travellers.

Just a point regarding cancellation of trips, I have just cancelled two and all I had to do was click on a button and immediately received an email confirming a cancellation and seconds later another email confirming refund of payment.

Also not sure what connection your comment has with Cabins.

Hi we didn't have any problems on Azura at the end of October.....although the Vaybof Biscayne could have been kinder to us :-) ......Azura isn't my favourite ship as to me she doesn't have the wow factor that other ships do but we have booked another two cruises on her lol

Hi we didn't have any problems on Azura at the end of October.....although the Vaybof Biscayne could have been kinder to us :-) ......Azura isn't my favourite ship as to me she doesn't have the wow factor that other ships do but we have booked another two cruises on her lol

Azura does seem to have some good itineries next year - every one I like the look of is Azura! I don't mind but 2 out of my 4 cruises have been on her and I want to try a different ship :rolleyes: