Nautica Concierge Level

travel-lovers

Do you have specific concerns?

There is no dedicated Concierge on the smaller ships Nautica & Regatta like on the O Class ships Marina & Riveira

I have not been in Concierge but the only difference on the R-class ships between A & B Cat cabins is with the A cabin you get to board earlier, you can order hot breakfast from room service, you get a tote bag & upgraded toiletries the use of a lap blanket & I think extra specialty dinner reservations (not sure on that perk)

Hope that helps

Lyn

We were in Concierge on our last Nautica trip and what is mentioned above is what we got. Interesting though, we only saw our Concierge

on boarding, and waving down the passageway. That was it.

We did enjoy the "priorities" we had for some little things..like tender

boarding etc..

Sherry & Kimber

We were in Concierge on our last Nautica trip and what is mentioned above is what we got. Interesting though, we only saw our Concierge

on boarding, and waving down the passageway. That was it.

We did enjoy the "priorities" we had for some little things..like tender

boarding etc..

Sherry & Kimber

On the smaller ships Nautica & Regatta the Concierge is on deck 4 & available to all

Unlike on the larger ships where the Concierge Cabins have a Concierge available in the specific lounge

They really should change the name of the Concierge cabin Cat on the R-ships to something else...perhaps Cabins with more perks ;)

On the smaller ships Nautica & Regatta the Concierge is on deck 4 & available to all

Unlike on the larger ships where the Concierge Cabins have a Concierge available in the specific lounge

They really should change the name of the Concierge cabin Cat on the R-ships to something else...perhaps Cabins with more perks ;)

Isn't a perk something that coffee used to do?

I believe that you must mean "perq" as in "perquisite".

per·qui·site [pur-kwuh-zit]

noun

an incidental payment, benefit, privilege, or advantage over and above regular income, salary, or wages.

As in: Among the president's perquisites were free use of a company car and paid membership to a country club.

Hello, I was interested in what people's actual experiences were with the Concierge Level services, as described by Oceania. Thanks to everyone for your replies!

There are extra amenities compared to the B & lower categories

that is about it ;)

jimandstan--you are a hoot.

We usually travel Concierge on all of the O ships. We used to do PH, but we found that we did not need the assistance of the Butler, and on the new ships, the new Concierge staterooms were just our size.

I find the only difference on the R ships is that you don't have the wonderful Concierge lounge. You have priority boarding, priority dinner rezies, plus you can have 2 in each venue, a lovely tote bag, and as they say upgraded stateroom amenities (but I wouldn't know as we have only had PH or Concierge).

Whatever they offer, they do it for a reason, and it is delightful. Enjoy whatever your choice.

Hello! I am new to Cruise Critic. My husband and I are interested to know of anyone's recent experience (within the last year) with the Concierge Level services on the Nautica. Thank you very much!

We have been in PH and Veranda levels on Nautica. IMO there are not enough amenities in Concierge to justify the difference in price.

-Priority embarkation and check-in. Embarkation is not a problem

-priority luggage delivery. Not an issue. Enjoy lunch in the Terrace while you wait. What's an hour in a 10 day trip?

-Priority reservations. We had no trouble getting extra time in Toscana.

-Room service breakfast. We like to be out and about. continental is still available.

-Shoe shine. most of the time we wore casual shoes.

-Complimentary pressing. OK you have to get something.

Archived