Reflection which is the smoking side?

Gambler458

I know there are smoking sections outside - If you know which side is the smoking side please let me know.

Thanks,

Elisa

On sister ship Silhouette (if I recall correctly) the port side of deck five midship, a section of the pool (also port), a section of the deck above the pool (starboard) and a section of the Lawn Club (forget which side, but towards the aft) were the smoking areas.

Hi, Elisa, port is correct. See the PDF of a flyer from our Reflection cruise published here at Misc. Docs>Reflection VIPs_useful_info--note the Smoking Policy on the back (page 2), which details exactly where smoking is permitted.

Have a wonderful cruise on Reflection!

Hi, Elisa, port is correct. See the PDF of a flyer from our Reflection cruise published here at Misc. Docs>Reflection VIPs_useful_info--note the Smoking Policy on the back (page 2), which details exactly where smoking is permitted.

Have a wonderful cruise on Reflection!

Sometimes It varies from ship to ship. On Equinox, they had smoking at the Mast Bar -- it drafted over to us while we were in line at the Mast Grill. Also, the pool deck back aft away from the Solarium so it wouldn't draft in, and back aft on Deck 5 under the aft hump angle. They moved pipe/cigar smoking to the port side of the sunset bar. Basically, those 4 places. I just avoided them.

I know there are smoking sections outside - If you know which side is the smoking side please let me know.

Thanks,

Elisa

We just got off Reflection. The PORT side is the smoking side. Except for the Mast Bar, which is on the upper pool deck on the starboard side. I never did figure that one out.:)

Note: If you are getting a balcony, avoid getting one on the port side if you are sensitive to smoke wafting up from the smoking areas outside.

Archived