Jewel of the Seas Movie theater ?

We are going the Jewel in May has anyone been on this cruise recently that can tell us what entertainment shows are playing and what Movies are playing in the movie theater I know thay are older movies but Me and Mom still like to sit and wacth movies because We don't get to do it offten.Olny ba thing is they don't give you Movie theater food aka Popcorn and those cheesey nachos So if anyone has any idea what what Movies will be there please share

We are going the Jewel in May has anyone been on this cruise recently that can tell us what entertainment shows are playing and what Movies are playing in the movie theater I know thay are older movies but Me and Mom still like to sit and wacth movies because We don't get to do it offten.Olny ba thing is they don't give you Movie theater food aka Popcorn and those cheesey nachos So if anyone has any idea what what Movies will be there please share

We were on the Jewel last week. Each day the movie was different. The Avengers played one day. Battleship on another.

Movie theater is by the sports bar at the Coral theater

we love going to the movies on Transatlantic cruises, they arent huge and some days you have to get there really early since a lot of seniors go and there are squabbles about saving seats :D, as for snack, the WJ have nachos and guacamole etc at certain times of the day.

Archived