Liberty OTS - babies in specialty restaurants

bertrande

We are travelling on Liberty of the Seas in a couple of months time and it'll be the first time we're travelling with our baby girl, who will be about 9 months then. Are babies allowed in specialty restaurants? I guess if they aren't, we'll be spending every night in the MDR LOL.

We are travelling on Liberty of the Seas in a couple of months time and it'll be the first time we're travelling with our baby girl, who will be about 9 months then. Are babies allowed in specialty restaurants? I guess if they aren't, we'll be spending every night in the MDR LOL.

Before 7 P.M.

We will also be travelling in may with our 8 month old daughter also on liberty. We looked into this and children can go to the speciality restaurants but only on tables booked before 7pm. I think we Will go to chops on the first night with my parents as they are d+ and get buy one get one free vouchers. Would love to hear more about your experience in liberty with a baba

Have had great experiences in chops and Portofino with our son. Lots of good food choice in both, especially the vegetable side dishes in chops - our son made a meal out of those alone! Maybe when you reserve on board mention that you will need a chair/booster for your little one as they don't seem to keep them in specialty restaurants.

Thanks all for your responses! Cshgrand - good tip! I will certainly make the request if we dine in the specialty restaurants during our trip. kimmy_bos - we are going in May as well so you might very well sail before us, as we are on the last May sailing (May 26 out of Barcelona) :) Looks like our babies are about the same age too (Aug'12?).

You will be charged the service charge for your little one, just so you know.

Have fun! Liberty is great.

Oh, I didn't know that!! Although I should have guessed given that we're paying full cruise fair for her as a third person as well. No diff between an adult and a (now) 5-month old baby! :rolleyes:

Oh, I didn't know that!! Although I should have guessed given that we're paying full cruise fair for her as a third person as well. No diff between an adult and a (now) 5-month old baby! :rolleyes:

Right, correct you are. Some people decide not to take their babyto dinner in the Specialty Restaurants, opting to do in-room babysitting instead. However, I can't actually see that it would costs than the full service charge for baby. :o

You will be charged the service charge for your little one, just so you know.

Have fun! Liberty is great.

We have never been charged for our son who is now four so guess it's luck of the draw. Have usually tipped a bit more in reflection of that (and the mess!).

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

Right, correct you are. Some people decide not to take their babyto dinner in the Specialty Restaurants, opting to do in-room babysitting instead. However, I can't actually see that it would costs than the full service charge for baby. :o

Actually, the baby would have to be a year old to qualify for in-room babysitting so that's not an option. My concern would be if the baby started to fuss (you just never know and its a long meal) and someone would have to leave and miss the rest of dinner. They will pack it up to go but just not the same.

Archived