Wondering if our Favourite Server is Still on Maasdam

He was our server last Spring on the Canada/New Englans cruise, I hope he resigned with HAL and got a promotion. He told me he could get me has much lobster as I wanted even though everyone in the MDR was ordering it. I didn't ask for seconds but knowing your steward is looking out for you makes you feel special.

We're booked on a 14 Southern Caribbean March 18 and wondering if we'll see Jule (pronounced Julie) in the MDR. He gave us wonderful service and we looked forward to seeing him every evening. Anybody seen him lately on Maasdam?

He's not currently on MADM, sorry:(

Yes, Jule was our dining steward last March on the Maasdam. Apologies for not knowing the correct term.This will be our 4th cruise and we're still learning cruise language

No need for apology, not knowing correct term( should never be an issue on this site ) was certainly not so important in this situation. I am quite sure his name Jule would remain the same no matter his position. ;)Your question was clear to me.:) People would either know him in a "serving" type position or not .

Have a wonderful cruise.

Seeing we have cruised Maasdam so much and know so many of her crew, my asking his position was to seek a 'clue' as to who he might be. It would have made it easier for me to zero in more easily on dining staff we know and eliminate possible choices by position he holds. Simple...... nothing more complicated than that and only trying to help. Sorry it was interpreted otherwise by anyone. It's so easy to read so much more into things..... even without really trying hard to do so.

Archived