Question Re: Cucina Del Capitano

got2shop

I have eaten at Cucina del Capitano many times and have never known anyone to ask whether they could order more than one entree. I get the feeling it's not allowed, kind of like the steakhouse, without an additional charge. That being said, the entrees are very generously sized, so people eatiing together who want to try several entrees could easily share. You get a lot of great food for $12.00.

I agree with nwcruiselover...also, the apps are family style, the bread with garlic and ricotta is amazing and the entrees are large enough to share with you wanted a sampling of other items. Plus dessert..you wont go hungry! ;)

If you go for lunch it is free. It is a pasta bar where you fill out a slip of paper with your choice of pasta, sauce, if you want bread and salad. The pasta is served in bowls and not all that big. My teen sons always wanted more so they started putting "double helping please" on the slip. No problems! Dinner is a fee and lots of food. The servings are huge and you wont want more I promise! I love the risotta balls for an appetizer. Everything is so good and believe it or not they have the best steak ever!! Enjoy!!

Archived