Logan to Black Falcon Pier

GeneD

Hello,

I asked this question on NCL's website but no answer. Is there a shuttle from Logan airport in Boston to the cruise pier? IF there is, where would one catch it? Also would it be available to catch post cruise back to Logan?

Taxi will be more convenient and probably cheaper than any cruise line transfer - no more than $25.

If you can manage your luggage and feel you could take it on a rental car shuttle, take the Silver Line bus which stops on the baggage claim level of each Logan Terminal and has been free recently. This bus has low steps and luggage racks and was designed to offer an easy public transit option to and from Logan. No need to go all the way to South Station. At World Trade Center you can transfer up and over the platform to pick up the SL2 to Black Falcon Terminal. This is a newer station with escalators and elevators to do the transfer.

Thanks for the good ideas.

At this time (things could change) we are planning on renting a van to drive from upstate NY to Logan ( to drop off the rental) via Connecticut to pick up my sister. There will be 6 of us in all and have luggage to boot. I think we will drop off everyone and the luggage at the cruise terminal then drive to Logan to drop off the car. I think a taxi back to the pier will be the best bet at this point. then when we cruise back to Boston taxi up to Logan (one of our party has to go back to Cali right after the cruise) bring back a rental van and do the return trip. My sister says that there is a shuttle for $30PP RT from Logan but I am not sure that it goes where we need it to go or even where to pick it up or even if there is one as she hasn't been able to find this info anywhere again.

Sounds like a good plan. Don't fuss around trying to find a shuttle. Just take a cab. It's a very quick trip through the Ted Williams tunnel to Black Falcon Terminal. You can see the airport across the harbor from the pier. Look at a map to see the distances.

Sounds like a good plan. Don't fuss around trying to find a shuttle. Just take a cab. It's a very quick trip through the Ted Williams tunnel to Black Falcon Terminal. You can see the airport across the harbor from the pier. Look at a map to see the distances.

Is there someplace in between the airport and the cruise terminal to pick up some wine, water and soda?

• 2 weeks later...

GeneD,

here is the link for the water shuttle from Logan airport to the Black Falcon Cruise terminal. This seems like the easiest way to get there. If you look at the site map, the airport is #1 and the cruise terminal is #2. And they dont run on a 'schedule', they run like a taxi service, you just hire one at the dock. You pick up a bus, #66 (free inside each terminal at Logan) and get dropped at the water taxi area. $20.

https://www.citywatertaxi.com/index.html

See you on the cruise at the meet and greet!!

LynnZ (theone):)

Archived