Is it just me??

Magicat

This actually did happen to me after my last cruise in December. When I did my on board booking something messed up with my profile and they changed by date of birth back 40+ years (No clue how that happened). It took a couple tries on the phone with C&A but it got fixed on their end, but it never showed my profile still.

Then I ended up just re-registering for an online account. That fixed it :D

Call C&A! I had a problem back in October. Somehow after Several cruises my first and last names got switched. When I was making my reservation the rep couldn't find my information. He kept saying that there was no record of me ever sailing with rccl.. That scared me since i was already a platinum member. It took the man about 20 minutes, but he eventually did a search for people with the last name of "Lisa".....which is my first name. Sure enough....there I was.

Yes, my daughters also got truly messed up a couple of months ago and it also is linked to her birthday not aligning with her C&A sign in (something like that). She had to call numerous times, and was told there was a system glitch and so they created a new account. But now when we book new cruises, the vacation planner has such issues because he last told us she is showing three different account and he has to search the one with the correct birthdate. I'm still not sure if she's able to see her cruise history or credits.

Archived