Rental Car Port Everglades

cds62

I am looking for recommendations for the best car rental agency for one day following our cruise. Would like to know what companies pick up at the port and allow the cars to be returned at the airport.

Hertz and Budget are the two closest rental car companies at Port Canaveral. They are located on A1A (Astronaut Blvd) in Cape Canaveral which is a short five minute ride south of Port Canaveral. Both companies provide free shuttle service from Port Canaveral to there locations. Many cruisers rent vehicles post cruise from there and then drop off the vehicles at MCO. Both companies also don't have one way drop off fees associated with their rentals. If you rent with Budget use discount code #BCD-Y937800 for a great rate. It should reduce the rental price between 10 and 20%.

Hertz and Budget are the two closest rental car companies at Port Canaveral. They are located on A1A (Astronaut Blvd) in Cape Canaveral which is a short five minute ride south of Port Canaveral. Both companies provide free shuttle service from Port Canaveral to there locations. Many cruisers rent vehicles post cruise from there and then drop off the vehicles at MCO. Both companies also don't have one way drop off fees associated with their rentals. If you rent with Budget use discount code #BCD-Y937800 for a great rate. It should reduce the rental price between 10 and 20%.

Sorry but the OP is asking about Port Everglades.

Thrifty & Dollar are just outside the gates at that port.

I am looking for recommendations for the best car rental agency for one day following our cruise. Would like to know what companies pick up at the port and allow the cars to be returned at the airport.

Hertz does. I'm picking up the car and using their free shuttle at Port Everglades the day we get back. Dropping off at the airport and with my AAA discount, it's only $67.00 for a full size car for a day. Pretty good deal.

Archived