MOS ice bucket and wifi questions

nikita

If I need an ice bucket do I ask my room steward or call room service? Does Monarch of the Seas have Wifi? If so - is it decent? Bringing a bottle of champagne and want to chill it in the room beforehand - Got off the Oasis last month and WiFi was REALLY bad and it wasn't worth buying a package or even bringing my Ipad...thanks so much - leaving Friday!

If I need an ice bucket do I ask my room steward or call room service? Does Monarch of the Seas have Wifi? If so - is it decent? Bringing a bottle of champagne and want to chill it in the room beforehand - Got off the Oasis last month and WiFi was REALLY bad and it wasn't worth buying a package or even bringing my Ipad...thanks so much - leaving Friday!

Ask for ice when you first meet your room steward. They will refill the ice twice a day. Mention the champagne and they will bring a large plastic bucket with ice.

Monarch has WiFi in 5 or 6 different hot spots, not all over the ship. I'd expect the same speed issues (if not worse) than you experienced on Oasis.

If you thought Oasis wifi was bad... Monarch will be horrible in your opinion. Only a few hotspots and they haven't really updated whereas Oasis' is brand new in comparison. It's like comparing FIOS to dialup at home lol

You will have an ice bucket in your cabin...if you need another, ask the room attendant.

The last two cruises we've been on - Serenade last March and Oasis in Dec. - there was no ice buckets in the rooms and we did not get any ice. We just figured they discontinued this unless maybe if you ask for it?

You will have an ice bucket in your cabin...if you need another, ask the room attendant.
On our past three cruises, there hasn't been an ice bucket in the stateroom upon arrival but instead a notice advising that if you require ice, then ask your stateroom attendant.

The last two cruises we've been on - Serenade last March and Oasis in Dec. - there was no ice buckets in the rooms and we did not get any ice. We just figured they discontinued this unless maybe if you ask for it?
As above, there should have been a notice in your stateroom advising to request from your stateroom attendant. Once you request ice, you should get it daily without asking.

Archived