Ideas for luggage before flight home?

We will get off the Oasis early in the a.m. but our flight home isn't until 7:30 p.m. (that's all we could get). What do we do with luggage for the day? :confused:

Use the luggage valet program. You pay $20, if I remember correctly, and the cruiseline will get your luggage to the airport for you. Other option is rent a car for the day and put your luggage in the trunk. Or do a post cruise excursion.

Use the luggage valet program. You pay $20, if I remember correctly, and the cruiseline will get your luggage to the airport for you. Other option is rent a car for the day and put your luggage in the trunk. Or do a post cruise excursion.

Is this available on all ships? So excited to see this option!!

Use the luggage valet and consider an Everglades excursion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you do the Everglades excursion through the cruise line you don't have to valet your luggage. They put it under the bus until they drop you off at the airport. We sure enjoyed doing this excursion when we had a later flight once.

BonVoyage

Dawna

With the excursion don't they drop you off at the airport around 2:30 pm?

Yes, that was the case with us when we took the San Juan tour excursion. They also took us to lunch, which was not included in the excursion price.

In San Juan, we took a ship sponsored tour. The cruiseline took care of getting the luggage to the airport. That worked very well.

I would recommend that over renting a car because unless you know where you are going, driving around to try and find something to do can be tedious. However, having your own car has it's advantages.

Realize that if there are four of you with lots of luggage, unless you rent a van or SUV, you will not have room for all your luggage in a regular rental car.

Never tried the valet service, but that seems like a very good idea.

We are flying back to Manchester, NH and a lot of the flights are sold out. It's close to school vacation week so a lot of families travel during that time.

I'd check flights into Boston. I'd also check flights out of Miami. There are even a lot of non-stop options that are going to get you home sooner than that. I'm not sure how much money I'd have to save to make the journey home that long...

Archived