Two weeks to go, how do you cope?

pleisher

Two weeks to go until DW and I sail on Navigator. This will be our third cruise. I teach at a college - have a week of classes and a week of finals. Lots to do, but am reading CC obsessively. What do you do to cope when the excitement builds?

Read Cruise Critic excessively. :D Think about things to pack.:D Think about things to do like mail and newspaper holds and probably should let the credit card people know we are vacationing. :D We are sailing on Vision on the 25th.

Two weeks to go until DW and I sail on Navigator. This will be our third cruise. I teach at a college - have a week of classes and a week of finals. Lots to do, but am reading CC obsessively. What do you do to cope when the excitement builds?

I see that you haven't posted on your call since September. Roll calls are really a lot of fun if you keep up with them. :D:):D You can share in all the excitement for the upcoming cruise with everyone that is sailing with you. I think some people feel that roll calls are exclusive. They're really not, just keep posting and you will fit right in. You can post about anything and everything. :D

You might look at the ship to see if they have a roll call and having a M&M and join them and get more information from them.

We have two weeks also, guessing we are on the same sailing. We put stickies on our door and change them daily as a countdown. We are going two days early to New Orleans, so ours changed this morning to read "11 Days till Ham & Swiss croissants at cafe promenade". It's fun coming up with sayings and we go a little crazy when it reads single digits! See you on the ship!

Im ok if i have things to read. Research of the ship, research of the ports, research of my excursions, thinking of what i need to shop for, activities i wanna do, making lists of everything..

once i run out [i always do] i freak out and start feeling the overexcitement seep in lol

Two keys things in those final couple weeks. Make room for those additional pounds you might put on, lots of exercise. Second and most important, a little conditioning for that extra alcohol you my consume.

It helps to be prepared.

Archived