Flavored water on NCL

Mistizoom

I've seen a few posts here and there saying that there is now "flavored water" available on NCL at various locations. I'm interested in more details is anyone has them, such as where and when is the flavored water available, and especially if the flavored water contains sugar or is sugar-free (and if so what is the sweetener - if anyone knows). Also what flavors were available to you? Thanks!

I've seen a few posts here and there saying that there is now "flavored water" available on NCL at various locations. I'm interested in more details is anyone has them, such as where and when is the flavored water available, and especially if the flavored water contains sugar or is sugar-free (and if so what is the sweetener - if anyone knows). Also what flavors were available to you? Thanks!

I love sugar-free flavored waters....I'd love this information as well.

Thanks anyone and everyone:)

On the Gem 1/18-27 cruise I saw on the same dispenser as the ice tea 2 different flavors-lemonade and I think strawberry (this may be wrong I don't remember for sure but there was a 2nd choice) I don't know if they were sweetened as I never tasted them!

On the Star 01/27/13 the flavored waters were available from a dispenser during the morning buffet until about 11:30AM near the coffee machine. The two types that I can recall were Mango and Strawberry/Kiwi. They were sweet but I'm unsure of the sweetener. I suspect that they were sugar free. We were only in the buffet in the mornings.

They are at the beverage stations at the buffet. Check out the different stations as each has something different. No sugar. Flavors are strawberry kiwi and tropical mango. Thought they tasted great - Just water with a bit of flavor. Certainly nice to have more choices and free ones at that.

Just got back from a cruise on P.O.A. in Hawaii and they had flavered water.I can't remember if they had sugar-free or not.

I was on the Star in October and they had a few flavors available all day, in the buffets. I typically drink plain water but decided to give them a try. I LOVED them. The strawberry-kiwi was probably my favorite. They also had several juices available at breakfast and I enjoyed them all. I brought several crystal light paks with me on the ship but never used them at all. I drank the flavored water every day and really enjoyed them.

They are at the beverage stations at the buffet. Check out the different stations as each has something different. No sugar. Flavors are strawberry kiwi and tropical mango. Thought they tasted great - Just water with a bit of flavor. Certainly nice to have more choices and free ones at that.

Flavored%20Water-L.jpg

People accuse me of taking pictures of everything when I cruise. Not sure why. :o

Flavored%20Water-L.jpg

People accuse me of taking pictures of everything when I cruise. Not sure why. :o

That's great! :D Love sugar-free flavored water...Nice change from water w/ lemon or unsweetned iced tea....Thanks :) Hope this is on the Jewel as well! Leaving 4/21

That's great! :D Love sugar-free flavored water...Nice change from water w/ lemon or unsweetned iced tea....Thanks :) Hope this is on the Jewel as well! Leaving 4/21

Yep! They're on the Jewel. Iced tea with one other flavor... Strawberry Kiwi, Tropical Mango or Lemonade

DSCN4733-vi.jpg

On the Gem 1/18-27 cruise I saw on the same dispenser as the ice tea 2 different flavors-lemonade and I think strawberry (this may be wrong I don't remember for sure but there was a 2nd choice) I don't know if they were sweetened as I never tasted them!

Someone posted a pic of the dispenser, and it had lemon/lime, tropical mango, and strawberry kiwi. I don't know if that's fleet wide or not. Can't get the pic to show. Sorry. Ah...looks like there are several different dispenser types. Never mind. Clearly not something that is standardized across the fleet.

DML[/font]

Archived