RSVP MSC Divina 2.15.14

bradpole

It just so happened that way, I believe! At least it is an easy number to remember! Did I mention that those who complete the course with a passing grade will receive ship credit?[/quote

Is it possible to just audit the class? I can just stand in the back and watch and take notes.

You will get graded on your dick-tation.

After booking just last week.............My oh my what a read! Just read all 22 pages of posts!!!

We didn't pre-book last year while on board as we really didn't think we would get "hooked" so easily! Not only that, we didn't think we'd want to spend the funds on "another cruise" but we've since changed our outlook on life and pretty much our motto now is "you only live once!"! LMAO!

Since this will only be our second cruise ever for my partner and I, this will feel like new all over again seeing as it's on an entirely new vessel! After reading pages and pages, it seems like it's going to be totally a different experience!

I'll be emailing for the meet and greet - you may remember us from last year........... (I'm not STRESSED out this year........LOL!)

Very confused on the drink packages. By the looks of it, we don't have to "pre-purchase" drink packages ahead of time so there's lots of time to figure it out........

Was the choice made yet for the final theme?

We had a soft-drink prepaid card last year which turned out to be a bit of a piss off 'cuz if I wanted to get a can of pop at night it was next to impossible and this whole "voucher" system seems to be a bit shady in my opinion...... are they made of paper??? Cuz they're gonna get wet..........and I'm gonna hand 'em over that way too! What if they're torn? (accidentally of course perhaps due to water damage?) I always prepare for the worst!

OH! Like that gentleman arriving at 2 pm! I'm be freaking! Actually, I am freaking for you! As for finding a place to stay, hook up with someone! LOL! (don't have to do the deed, just plead headache or something!) OR if worse comes to worst, find a CANADIAN! Totally hospitable! (no offence intended here folks! just bein' my usual self!)

Does anyone from RSVP read this thread? If so maybe they have some of the answers people are looking for.

My thoughts on the Yacht club? Who needs it?! Un-necessary added expense to be separated from others. Aren't we all equals? Isn't that what was fought for on our behalf? Isn't equality still being fought for? Is gay marriage legal in your state? (ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh I'm feeling some sort of backlash here..............AGAIN! not intended to offend ANYONE..........)

Eeek! Don't remember now. Who was it in the sex class room 10169? LOL!!!

Hrmmmmmmmmm...........what else was it I was going to say...... shouldda made some notes..........I feel like we're jumping in right before the ship takes off hence why the huge post! I guess I can always post more if needed......

oh! Is the door frame metal? Last year the door wasn't metal (at least ours wasn't..) so we used the door frame for magnets.....

Too bad about Amy & Freddie. Did they not "save the day" last year?

Any updates on if coffee is chargeable or should I re-read...............

Thanks!

Pointer Sisters are coming to mind right now...............

Doors are not metal. Sadly, Amy and Freddy had a conflict which is why they are not going to be on board. :-(

I mean, is it as constantly sexually charged?

No. If you want it, you can find it. It is not a bathhouse on water (not calling Island House a bathhouse either!) You won't see nudity around the pools; one deck area (without a pool) is assigned clothing optional for sunbathing during the day (at night it has various other names).

Hallelujah, there will be Church Bingo!

With such a big ship and a big theater, Sister Helen Holy will pack them in and the jackpots could get huge.

For the newbies, this is one event you should not miss. Not only do you stand a chance to win big and pay off your bar tab but you will be entertained as well.

Sister Helen does appreciate proper head attire when attending her service, so go raid grandma's attic and come on down...

Glad to hear it!

Looks like RSVP is announcing more items on their FB Event Page.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There was a post on the facebook page earlier today where someone heard that the boat is now at 90% capacity. But see, that's how rumors get started. (not that I would ever do that...oh, no,, wait)

I like the facebook page. Actually found some old friends from TBRU in Dallas and some guys I know in Ft. Laud. that are going by seeing their posts there.

Some good threads can be found there as well, but they get buried pretty quickly due to people giving their shout outs about attending the cruise.

Edited by Mister White

Looks like RSVP is announcing more items on their FB Event Page.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm watching the RSVPCruisers site and Randall is announcing entertainment previews. He posted this second preview a few minutes ago:

Missi Pyle’s Sexy As Hell

You know this hilarious Texan from her memorable performances in Charlie & the Chocolate Factory, Bringing Down the House, Dodgeball, The Mindy Project, and Best Picture Oscar-winner The Artist. Missi and her band are back on the RSVP stage with their quirky, ornery, and heartfelt downhome musical comedy. http://www.twitter.com/misspyle

We saw Leslie Jordan on our first RSVP cruise in 2005! It was the funniest show I have seen yet, but he also brought emotional tears to your eyes. So happy to have him back! (Although I heard he performed at The Blue Moon in Rehoboth Beach and created quite a hissy fit stir that they said they would never have him back here!).

......... You won't see nudity around the pools; one deck area (without a pool) is assigned clothing optional for sunbathing during the day .........).

That would be deck 16 aft, it has two whirlpools also

That would be deck 16 aft, it has two whirlpools also

Correct., it is La Prue :) I actually thougjht I posted here where the clothing optional deck would be. While touring the ship it seemed to be the only logical place, T18 Solarium is where you pay extra for luxurious sunning and I don't think MSC was going to give that up.

T16 does indeed have 2 whirlpools and 1 (maybe 2?) shower to rinse off.

My comment about no nudity around the pools was in comparison to Island Houe where it is clothing optional pretty much everywhere.

RSVP Posted the following on their Facebook Page this morning:

Good morning, everyone. You may have received an email this morning from MSC. It's pretty clear they're getting excited about having us onboard Divina! That e-ticket email was meant to go to you shortly after you receive the email from us containing your Cruise Vacation Guide. Your "CVG" will give you all the instructions you'll need for booking shore excursions, spa packages, and everything else. We ask that you please hold off registering and booking anything until you get that email from us later today and your CVG later this weekend.

I'll await their CVG before doing anything further...

I never received anything at all from MSC and I'm wondering about all the peeps that did and AREN'T on the FB page OR the CC thread....... I wonder what the difference will be..............just seems like there's so much back and forth confusion with this cruise I'll be quite disappointed if it all turns to sheit.......... well, I guess as long as we don't end up like that Carnival cruise last year during the time of the RSVP cruise it'll be all good! LOL!

One serious question I have though, seeing as management has changed at RSVP, is it still the same set up as my understanding was there would be one "BIG" performer that you don't know who it is until you start sailing. Last year was Carrie Fisher. Perhaps we could get Kathy Griffin as the surprise? Peter will no longer have to sail as his dreams would be fulfilled............... :o (I may be way wrong on that statement as I've only sailed once before............maybe Leslie Jordan is the big ticket.....who knows...........wait! I'm sure Peter will! He's the 'go to' person!)