When do new ship bookings usually open?

kruzerci

I didn't pay attention when Oasis and Allure opened up, but generally do new ship bookings open up with the rest of the given years itineraries, or is it a separate event? I'm wondering about the Quantum and Anthem, of course, since bookings are supposed to be opening for 2014/2015 within the next couple months.

Are we expecting them to be out with the rest of them, or later on, since so little information has been released about the ships themselves?

I didn't pay attention when Oasis and Allure opened up, but generally do new ship bookings open up with the rest of the given years itineraries, or is it a separate event? I'm wondering about the Quantum and Anthem, of course, since bookings are supposed to be opening for 2014/2015 within the next couple months.

Are we expecting them to be out with the rest of them, or later on, since so little information has been released about the ships themselves?

Deployment schedule:

http://www.creative.rccl.com/e-lite/RCI/2013/Deployment/13032797-2014-15_Deployment/index.html

I have the schedule, I was just wondering if they would be released following the regional schedules or in a separate event.

Sorry, misundertood. There's no way to know at this point if the new ships will be released at the same time as the other schedules.

Oasis was a totally separate event if I recall - Diamond and above had first pick then a week or two later it opened for all us low on the totem pole!

They released the Dec 2009 sailings in Sept 2008 or somewhere the abouts

Sent from my Speak & Spell using Tapatalk

Clarea- no problem, I may have been unclear.

Beth- that's what I was thinking. I remember D and above having priority, so that's what got me wondering. I feel like there are few people who would book at this point with no other information about the ship than its size, but you never know!

Archived