thelasopool on marina

beachchairs2

there is a t pool on the marina?

is there a charge? is it free for suites or up?

There are actually TWO T-Pools on the Marina, although they are only about the size of large hot tubs.

104702.jpg Use of the Spa Terrace, which includes use of the thalassotherapy facilities, is free to those guests who are booked in a Concierge Cabin or above, as well as those who are taking a Spa Treatment.

ok...so the T pool is only for concierge and above...not like on celebrity...free for all....ok....thanks...

You have misquoted me. Concierge and above may use the T-Pool without any additional fees, but ANY PASSENGER may use the T-Pool.

It's not like Celebrity where certain passengers are not permitted to dine in Blu.

ok...so the T pool is only for concierge and above...not like on celebrity...free for all....ok....thanks...

You can purchase a day pass to use the spa deck with the T-pools or you can use the spa deck 1 hr before or after a treatment for no charge

http://www.oceaniacruises.com/ships/marina/lifestyle/default.aspx

You can purchase a day pass to use the spa deck with the T-pools or you can use the spa deck 1 hr before or after a treatment for no charge

http://www.oceaniacruises.com/ships/marina/lifestyle/default.aspx

Good news - if you book a treatment (massage, etc) you actually get full-day access to the spa terrace. I didn't look long enough to find this info online, but I did check with Canyon Ranch just now (at the phone# in LHT28's link). This was the case on Riviera Sep 2012 when we took advantage (and with our massages had the spa terrace pretty much to ourselves all morning of a port day). Thought I better double-check before claiming it was official policy ;)

Also, they reminded me that spa booking open 60 days prior to your cruise. We didn't book until we were onboard, but especially for sea days booking ahead could be a help! Canyon Ranch is happy to email a pdf of the current spa offerings & prices.

ah yes so if you are not concierge or higher, you can use it for a price...

got it....

on celebrity all can use it...no charge regardless of type of cabin...ok..I think I got it....

Different cruise lines ...different rules:D

ah yes so if you are not concierge or higher, you can use it for a price...

got it....

on celebrity all can use it...no charge regardless of type of cabin...ok..I think I got it....

But beach chairs remember on Celebrity you pay for specialty restaurants and on O you dont..!! Free for all...

Jancruz1

Good news - if you book a treatment (massage, etc) you actually get full-day access to the spa terrace. I didn't look long enough to find this info online, but I did check with Canyon Ranch just now (at the phone# in LHT28's link).

You did better than us. Last year I was told that some time before was okay and one hour after an appointment (as I recall). More like Lynn reported. While I don't remember the exact timing I clearly remember the restriction and thought it was not something I was not interested in (not that i wanted more time but found rule not to my liking (what if stay too long - will they send the spa police? Will I be embarrassed? Will I discover a charge on my account?) I know they will not do any of those things but I left my watch at home.

You did better than us. Last year I was told that some time before was okay and one hour after an appointment (as I recall). More like Lynn reported.

Good to know.

Sounds like policy enforcement/application may vary. May be a good idea to check with the spa staff onboard before making any assumptions. If it makes a difference, we were on a port intensive western Med cruise & our massages were on a port day.

Archived