Prices for wines by the glass

tellubob

Does anyone have a list of prices for wines by the glass?

Last year we had respectable Pinot Grigio or Chardonnay for $4.50 per glass. This bottom price is likely more now.

There is usually, depending on the ship, by the glass at about $6.50 and $8.00 also. The red is almost never very nice.

Last year we had respectable Pinot Grigio or Chardonnay for $4.50 per glass. This bottom price is likely more now.

There is usually, depending on the ship, by the glass at about $6.50 and $8.00 also. The red is almost never very nice.

I agree..... I don't particularly like the 'bar red wine' they usually serve. That is why I order the Mondavi. It's not wonderful :) but it's drinkable IMO.

Hi

Buy the bottle they will put it away for you when you want another drink they will have you name on it. I did this every night my wine was there when I went to dinner.

Mary

Mary' date='

I've done that in Bars but the price comes out the same if from a bottle I buy or if I order by the glass of the same wine. It may be convenient but I have never found it to be a money saver.

In the MDR, DH and I have whatever wine we order that evening or whatever is left from the niuht before.

[/b']

Archived