Bodden Zipline

dervari

Does anyone know how big the harnesses are? I'm under the weight limit but concerned about the harness fitting. Don't really want to get up there and be embarrassed beyond words if it doesn't fit.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk HD

Does anyone know how big the harnesses are? I'm under the weight limit but concerned about the harness fitting. Don't really want to get up there and be embarrassed beyond words if it doesn't fit.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk HD

Here is a picture of my crew in November who did the Bodden Zip Line to show you the harness. As you can see, there is a variety of sizes :D

432266_4930337299298_523046912_n.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

There should be something on the site that tells the weight limit or you could simply email them to ask the limit. If I remember correctly (reading on here) it was like 300 pounds??? Maybe someone else knows for sure, but I know it was a pretty high number. :)

• 1 month later...
I want to know the weight limit too!

It says it on the website:

There are no height restrictions for the zipline, however the weight limit is 295 pounds. Guests unable to fit into the zipline harness (due to weight, thigh or waist size) will be switched to "Skip-the-Zip" pricing

I just did the Victor Boden Zip-N-Dip earlier this month. I will just say that I am a "grande" person - both tall and husky (is that a nice way to put it?). I Emailed them before my trip and asked about the size of the harness. They told me it was up to 48". I was able to zip line comfortably with no issues at all. I met the weight limit but that does not seem to be an issue for the cables (they had two people zip together during out visit). But they also had "grande" harnesses that fit me very well.

I don't know how to do pictures (no interest) or I would include one of my fantastic day. Let me know if you have any other questions.

I don't think Victor will mind me pasting the wording that we sent me in an Email. He was very helpful prior to our cruise with Email information. If you have additional questions, I bet Victor would be glad to help. And I cannot stress enough that the Zip line experience at Victors was fantastic.

In my Email, my concern was the combination of height and size. I am 6'4" and in past attempts to zip line, the harness would stretch over my shoulders too much leaving less room for my midsection. The harness at Victors was only around the waist (so the other picture) so my height had no impact on it. I should add that the harness was very secure. In fact, it was like sitting in a chair, just a chair that zipped through the air.

Pasted from an Email Victor sent me:

There are no height restrictions for the zipline, however the weight guideline is 295 pounds. We have had guests over 325 pounds (tall or atheletic, football player build) go on the zipline, but the main imporatance is the waist size and 295 is our "general guideline" for fit, the waist on the harness expands to approx. 48". Guests unable to fit into the zipline harness (due to weight, thigh or waist size) will be switched to "Skip-the-Zip" pricing.

Archived