Early saver rates???

dallas52

I applied for it today too, I am assuming however that if you are not a past guest, that rate would not apply to you, so since we are, we are keeping our fingers crossed. I got an acknowledgemnt email, stating that there were many requests received today, and that I will hear one way or another from them in several days.

If you are Early Saver and ES is still available, do you lose ES if you apply for the Past Guest Rate when it comes to future Price Drops?

No. You will stay early saver. You can apply for a price match for a rate you qualify, as long as it is the same category you are in now. So basically you can't match to a guarrantee (usually although there are some exceptions if you booked before a certain date and are willing to go guarrantee, but thats a different story altogether.) Early saver can be a great thing, but it can get complicated- even more so with the rule changes (or better enforcement of existing rules) that happened in December.

the reason i ask is we are looking at a cruise this summer that has a $649 early saver rate, they just put a past guest rate on for $629 that let you pick room also. if i pick early saver rate now because of future price drops can i get the price drop on the past guest rate that is now advertised? thanks yes we are past guest.

Archived