Grand suite computer???

compozer

seadeck2,

thanks for the info. I think we will each bring one along. DH doesn't use it much - but won't want to sit at the desk.

I wish there was more info out on those corner suites. I just happened to look at my personalizer one day a couple months ago and discovered they moved us to a PH suite. I was a little upset and called right away. For some reason since they changed the arrangement of some of the aft cabins, they moved us. Got no real reason. Luckily we got our cabin back - or I should say, they were lucky:D

One rep told me they were enlarging the suites. They took the aft cabin next door and added it to the suite yet added another cabin on the side, I really don't see that as enlarging it. Just rearranging it. So I doubt if we will really know much until it sails. I thought it was going to have a wrap around balcony but now I'm not sure. I was hoping for a sliding door both on the side and aft. It better be something special for the price. Guess we just have to wait and see.

I wish there was more info out on those corner suites. I just happened to look at my personalizer one day a couple months ago and discovered they moved us to a PH suite. I was a little upset and called right away. For some reason since they changed the arrangement of some of the aft cabins, they moved us. Got no real reason. Luckily we got our cabin back - or I should say, they were lucky:D

One rep told me they were enlarging the suites. They took the aft cabin next door and added it to the suite yet added another cabin on the side, I really don't see that as enlarging it. Just rearranging it. So I doubt if we will really know much until it sails. I thought it was going to have a wrap around balcony but now I'm not sure. I was hoping for a sliding door both on the side and aft. It better be something special for the price. Guess we just have to wait and see.

I assume you are talking about the new Royal Princess.

What Princess did was construct things differently so that the rear suites would have rear access to the balcony. To do this, they kept the suites about the same size by creating a new balcony cabin forward of the new suite location and removing a rear facing balcony.

Of course this meant that two rear facing balconies no longer exist on seven decks. This has upset the people who purposely booked these (no longer existing) rear facing balcony cabins.

I assume you are talking about the new Royal Princess.

What Princess did was construct things differently so that the rear suites would have rear access to the balcony. To do this, they kept the suites about the same size by creating a new balcony cabin forward of the new suite location and removing a rear facing balcony.

Of course this meant that two rear facing balconies no longer exist on seven decks. This has upset the people who purposely booked these (no longer existing) rear facing balcony cabins.

Yes, I know. I thought that is what I said - guess I did not explain it very well. I didn't know they never had planned not to have rear access. As I said, I was told the change was to enlarge the suites which makes sense for what they are charging. (ours is the Christmas cruise so those are always more)

Archived