Who has used Sonny binn Tours?

nans vacation

How long did it take for Sonny binns to e mail you back?

I have been waiting a few days now.

I have heard back from him within a day usually sometimes within hours

binns period tours at yahoo.com

You'll hear back from him. He may not respond the same day, but you will hear from him. He's very good about getting back to you with answers to any questions you may have.

We did an island tour with Sonny Binns and he tops our list as far as independent tours. He gave an informative, thorough tour of Aruba, with several stops, thoroughly explaining the Papiamento language, which you will frequently hear on the island. Because he confined it to our group, we were lucky to only have 8 people on board his bus. There was no searching for seats, making sure you had a window seat; we pretty much had the bus to ourselves.

I would recommend him to anyone who is on the fence about signing up for an independent tour. He makes sure you are delivered back to the cruise ship well in advance of the sailaway or, if you prefer, he will drop you off in the shopping area along with instructions how to get back to the ship.

we were in Aruba last Wednesday and had booked a tour with Sonny. Sonny had enough passengers to fill 2 of his mini bus vehicles the day we toured. I was in the group that had Howard as our driver/guide. He was informative and did a good job but I was disappointed to not be with Sonny when I had booked with him months ago thinking he would be our guide. If you have a strong preference I would note on my reservation request that I wanted to be in Sonny's group on the tour. it was still worth the $30 fee and Howard did drop our group off at Eagle Beach as requested. The tour was close to 4 hours with many stops along the way. also you will be taken to Calabashi Rock formation which requires a pretty steep climb up and down rough rock steps, if younhave any mobility issues I would stay on the ground and remember to wear footwear that is good for climbing on rocks.

• 4 weeks later...
On the Sonny Binns tour, if he drops us at the beach, how do we get back to the ship? Does he come pick you up or do you have to take a cab? If a cab is necessary, how much to get back to the cruise ship? Thanks.

Was wondering the same thing.......

Was wondering the same thing.......

We are going on his tour in May and I emailed and asked him if we could be dropped at a beach and picked up and he said yes it was included in the price.

I was emailing him every few weeks until he got enough people to do a tour. He was very good at responding to my emails each time.

Can anyone confirm that they got dropped off at the beach and picked up for no extra charge???

Thanks!

Can anyone confirm that they got dropped off at the beach and picked up for no extra charge???

Thanks!

Yes, it is routine that he does this.

Just one example http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=37580154&postcount=19, but if you read through all the reviews you will find others.

Just did the tour with Sonny this past Wednesday...great tour,great guide!!

Some in our group did get dropped off at the beach after the tour was over......they had to take a taxi back when they were done..

Just got back from our cruise and used Sonny for our guide in Aruba. He was waiting just inside the cruise terminal as he said he would. He took our group of 10 on a fantastic tour of Aruba. His van is more like a mini bus and we had plenty of room and cool AC. He was a great guide and I would highly recommend him. He dropped us off at a beach and came back to get us a few hours later. We had him from 9-3. He was prompt to answer e-mails with any questions I had.

We toured with him last month. We only had five people but he still did the tour. It was the best thirty dollar expenditure. He is articulate, intelligent and has a very pleasant speaking voice and demeanor. We were out 3.5 hours. I highly recommend him and wish more people had joined in. Our roll call was quiet and many people opted to walk around on their own.

Archived