All Things Adventure of the Seas

Hi

We did Norway from Southampton last August it was fantastic the views were amazing. Our son had just turned 15 then and also not comfortable in some loud busy environments and takes time to feel relaxed. I dragged him to a M&M, put some credit on his seapass so he could use the arcade. He felt most at home on the sports deck and was happy to be away from us for most of his time on board. He enjoyed it so much that he agreed to join us again for 14 days on AOS in July this year. I know you will all have a great time.

Cool! Great to know. Thanks for taking the time to reply.

Does any one have any idea when Adventure is going on sale for summer (out of UK) 2015. I was able to download a summer brochure last week but now cant find it anywhere to even look at the itineraries. But want to book ASAP.

Thanks in advance

Does any one have any idea when Adventure is going on sale for summer (out of UK) 2015. I was able to download a summer brochure last week but now cant find it anywhere to even look at the itineraries. But want to book ASAP.

Thanks in advance

Phone and ask

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

she is going to the UK next spring as usual and then coming to Port Canaveral fall of 2015 to replace the Explorer that is moving to Asia and doing some Hawaii tours. This information was posted in several places on the internet and so far the information on the other schedules has been correct.

she is going to the UK next spring as usual and then coming to Port Canaveral fall of 2015 to replace the Explorer that is moving to Asia and doing some Hawaii tours. This information was posted in several places on the internet and so far the information on the other schedules has been correct.

I wish we could find out if a ship will be going to San Juan to replace Adventure.

what is your itinerary? We just got off her Feb 16. We went to Barbados, St. Lucia, Antigua, St. Maarten and St. Croix.

If this is the same for you let me know and unless you can tell me how to attach here I will have hubby help when he gets home.

I wish we could find out if a ship will be going to San Juan to replace Adventure.

Hope the link works. The Navigator of the Seas is coming to Puerto Rico...:):)http://www.******************.com/2014/02/03/navigator-of-the-seas-replace-jewel-of-the-seas-san-juan-2015

Sorry it din't work, just google "Navigator of the Seas to replace Jewel of the Seas in San Juan in 2015".

Edited by drarill

you all have inspired me to at least look into the relocation cruises.

I deserve it. 2 1/2 years cancer free gives you a new outlook on life even though unemployed.

What can you tell me about the Serenity? Since it's an April 2015 cruise is it likely to be nearly fully booked?

what is your itinerary? We just got off her Feb 16. We went to Barbados, St. Lucia, Antigua, St. Maarten and St. Croix.

If this is the same for you let me know and unless you can tell me how to attach here I will have hubby help when he gets home.

B&J_Pgh, I will be on the same itinerary. I would love to see the Compasses if you still have them. Thank you for your help.

Just came off the same cruise as Robyn. It was very nice to meet her and her family and to be able to spend some time at a wine and cheese hosted by her in the Royal Suite. What a treat and thanks again to Robyn for letting some from the roll call enjoy this.

Cindy

Just came off the same cruise as Robyn. It was very nice to meet her and her family and to be able to spend some time at a wine and cheese hosted by her in the Royal Suite. What a treat and thanks again to Robyn for letting some from the roll call enjoy this.

Cindy

What I want to know is who played the piano in the suite?

Cindy

You are most welcome - it was a pleasure meeting you :)

We are booked for next year on a b2b the week of Feb 15th and Feb 22nd :D