All Things Adventure of the Seas

Hello! I can answer #2 and #4 for you!

#2) It typically leaves this late because your first port stop isn't that far from PR. It doesn't take long to get there at all, therefore, no need to leave any sooner.

#4) I would say book it yourself. From what I understand, Choice Air is typically only cheaper for the flights to Europe, etc. I've always made out the same or better by booking myself.

Enjoy Adventure!!!!!!!!!!!

JUst wanted to share our expierience. Have sailed out of San Juan three previous times and always able to ind decennt air out of Ohio ($30-400), but this time we are sailing in March. And the flights were all $600 and up. We compared the same flights and ended up cheaper thru choice air. So make sure you at least check with them when you get closer.

Just like other travel web sites, I always check them all and see who has the best prices. This time it was choice air.

We got an email stating what time to check in im hoping/assuming we can get their earlier than 4pm. Anyone have any experience with this?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I believe these are suggested boarding times issued in an effort to prevent everyone showing up a 11:00am. I also believe the will let you in line whenever you arrive at the port.

We got an email stating what time to check in im hoping/assuming we can get their earlier than 4pm. Anyone have any experience with this?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Here is a nice article on what you can expect

http://www.******************.com/2015/01/13/embarkation-your-royal-caribbean-cruise-san-juan-puerto-rico

Thanks, and those are included in the royal replenishment package I assume?

Yes, all of the regular Starbucks brand coffee in the Café Promenade is included in your cruise fare and the specialty coffees are included in the Royal Replenish package. On ships with a Starbuck's kiosk, the kiosk is not included in the package.

Edited by Ocean Boy

Yes, all of the regular Starbucks brand coffee in the Café Promenade is included in your cruise fare and the specialty coffees are included in the Royal Replenish package. On ships with a Starbuck's kiosk, the kiosk is not included in the package.

Going on the Adventure again for two weeks shortly....have to thank you again for the great advice to just try the ship and San Juan....this will be year 4 and already have 2016 booked for Adventure...