How was the weather last decemberfrom Rio to BA

For people who went to Rio-Buenos Aires can you tell me how was the weather in December. I have to decide if I'll choose December or Feb.

How was your experience with Regent Air Program for those who are living in New York or Montreal.

My wife and I were on that cruise. Weather varied from overcast and very light rain in Rio, beautiful weather afterwards in other ports, to torrential rain (and the famous chemical fire) on disembarkation day in BsAS. Two days after in BsAs were warm but beautiful!

we didn't use Regent Air.

As I am sure you know, the weather has been crazy this year (and most of last year). When we were in Rio 2 years ago, the weather was very hot and it was raining quite hard. Here is a link to averages in Buenos Aires in December http://weatherspark.com/averages/33323/12/Buenos-Aires-Capital-Federal-Argentina . I will be in Rio in early December and expect very warm weather and possible rain.

My wife and I were on that cruise. Weather varied from overcast and very light rain in Rio, beautiful weather afterwards in other ports, to torrential rain (and the famous chemical fire) on disembarkation day in BsAS. Two days after in BsAs were warm but beautiful!

we didn't use Regent Air.

In the fare we have included ground transfers so if you take the air credit do we get the free ground transfers? Excuse my errors in English it is because I speak French

[/u]

In the fare we have included ground transfers so if you take the air credit do we get the free ground transfers? Excuse my errors in English it is because I speak French

Generally you do not get free ground transfers if you take the air credit. Sometimes if you are using Regent's hotel, they provide the transfer. Look at your receipt and see if transfers are listed. If they are not included, it is better to book your own because Regent's transfers are very expensive.

Your English is much better than my French.:)

We just returned from The Mariner BA to Rio leg. While BA was relatively pleasant but still hot, coming up the coast of Brazil to Rio it was HOT. The day we went up to the Christ the Redeemer statue it was 40c plus and humid to the point of !!!. Even the locals commented on it. That nite a huge beautiful thunder and lightning show on the way to the airport.

Archived