Host Andy-Constellation TV question

Gracie115

HI Andy-

Since you were just on Connie can you advise if she now has the same "on demand" kind of movie programming that is on the "S" class ships? Thanks for your help!

Gracie

Hi Gracie,

Sorry, I do not use the on demand movie options, so I'm not certain. I believe that in the menu selection, I noticed a "pay per view" option, so it may be available. Are you asking about complimentary movies, or pay per view ?

I'm sailling on Constellation again next week, and will be sure to check for you.

Hi Gracie,

Sorry, I do not use the on demand movie options, so I'm not certain. I believe that in the menu selection, I noticed a "pay per view" option, so it may be available. Are you asking about complimentary movies, or pay per view ?

I'm sailling on Constellation again next week, and will be sure to check for you.

Thanks for answering, no I don't mean pay per view. On the "S" class they have an option to view quite a few recent movies, but they aren't pay movies. I didn't know if Constellation had had an upgrade to their TV systems that would match what the "S" class has now. The last time I was on an "M" class ship you had a couple news stations, ESPN Int'l and a movie channel that basically played 1 or 2 movies over and over...(granted that was 10 years ago....lol) Thanks for any insight you can provide!

Gracie

Thanks for answering, no I don't mean pay per view. On the "S" class they have an option to view quite a few recent movies, but they aren't pay movies. I didn't know if Constellation had had an upgrade to their TV systems that would match what the "S" class has now. The last time I was on an "M" class ship you had a couple news stations, ESPN Int'l and a movie channel that basically played 1 or 2 movies over and over...(granted that was 10 years ago....lol) Thanks for any insight you can provide!

Gracie

The Solsticization of the M class ships did not include the TV system. They were not upgraded to the Apple based on demand system like what is on the S class ships. They still just have one channel with onboard movies.

The Solsticization of the M class ships did not include the TV system. They were not upgraded to the Apple based on demand system like what is on the S class ships. They still just have one channel with onboard movies.

Thanks Tommy. I do not pay much attention to onboard TV channels, other than what keeps me up to date with work related items. Glad you could answer the question.

Archived