2014 / 2015 Deployment Update

Andy

I see on Celebritys website "Captains club" savings for many Med. destinations 2014/2015.

Celebrity Constellation2014: Sept. 6 Sept. 20 Oct. 2 Oct. 14 Oct. 25 Nov. 5Celebrity Equinox2014: May 20 June 1 June 14 June 21 June 28 July 5 July 12 July 19 July 26 Aug. 2 Aug. 14 Aug. 26 Sept. 7 Sept. 20 Oct. 2 Oct. 14 Oct. 27 Nov. 10Celebrity Reflection2014: Apr. 26 May 12 May 23 June 2 June 13 June 23 July 4 July 14 July 25 Aug. 4 Aug. 15 Aug. 25 Sept. 5 Sept. 15 Sept. 26 Oct. 6 Oct. 17 Nov. 1Celebrity Sillhouette2014: April 20 May 5 May 16 May 29 June 10 June 22 July 3 July 15 July 27 Aug. 3 Aug. 10 Aug. 17 Aug. 24 Aug. 31 Sept. 12 Sept. 23 Oct. 4 Oct. 18 Nov. 1

Sailing to: France: Paris (Le Havre), Cherbourg, Nice (Villefranche), Cannes, Provence (Toulon); Portugal: Madeira (Funchal), Lisbon; Spain: Almeria, Vigo, Seville (Cadiz), Malaga, Allcante, Barcelona, Palma de Mallorca, Valencia, Catagena, Malta: Valetta; Italy: Florence/Pisa (Livorno), Rome (Civitavecchia), Naples/Capri, Venice, Catania, Sicily (Messina), Porto Torres (Sardinia), Genoa, Cagliari, Ravenna, Bari; Greece: Athens (Piraeus), Santorini, Mykonos, Corfu, Katakolon, Chania (Souda), Crete, Rhodes; Slovenia: Koper; Turkey; Esphesus (Kusadasi), Istanbul; Ukraine: Yalta, Sevastopol, Odessa; Bulgaria: Burgas; Israel: Haifa, Jerusalem (Ashrod); Egypt: Port Said, Alexandria; Bosphorus Strait; Croatia: Split, Debrovnik, Zadar; Corsica: Ajaccio; Montenegro: Kotor; Canary Islands: Lanzarote, Tenerife

But I cannot find details of the actual cruises ie. itinerary's, ports, days.

Does anyone have this info.?

Thanks

I don't think they sent them to anyone. A UK travel agent has a lot listed online which some have found, otherwise you just have to phone.

Thanks, I just phoned Celebrity here and they said "we dont have those details available yet".

Sometimes i wonder about Celebrity.

I don't think they sent them to anyone. A UK travel agent has a lot listed online which some have found, otherwise you just have to phone.

Hi Cruise Junky,

I do not believe that Celebrity sent out any deployment announcements to Captains Club members.... at least, not that I've seen. As I (and others) have mentioned, the only way to book the new itineraries opened yesterday, is by calling Captains Club or your TA.

I do not believe that Celebrity sent out any deployment announcements to Captains Club members.... at least, not that I've seen. As I (and others) have mentioned, the only way to book the new itineraries opened yesterday, is by calling Captains Club or your TA.

Here is a link to the UK Brochure. It has all of the med cruises, but no transatlantics.

http://www.celebritycruises.co.uk/images/PREVIEW_GBP%20%281%29_tcm20-23981.pdf

Thank you for those! :)

I contacted Captain's Club yesterday as I had not received anything from them for quite some time.

I sent an email and got an email back fairly quickly and that I would be added to the mailing list but I still haven't had anything!

There are a lot of nice cruises on there, will have a hard time picking one! :)

Here is a link to the UK Brochure. It has all of the med cruises, but no transatlantics.

Celebrity Equinox - 14 NIGHT SPANISH SERENADE CRUISE

27 October 2014 - 10 November 2014

BARCELONA, SPAIN, PALMA DE MALLORCA, SPAIN, VALENCIA, SPAIN, MALAGA, SPAIN, AT SEA, LANZAROTE, CANARY ISLANDS,TENERIFE, CANARY ISLANDS, AT SEA for seven nights, FORT LAUDERDALE, FLORIDA

Sorry for the caps...cut & paste from my reservation to post it faster...

I like the early arrival of the Equinox in FLL. Increases the chance for the 10/11 night voyages thru the Caribbean which usually started later the last two years.

I received an email yesterday afternoon from Celebrity Cruises UK, headed "Captain's Club Priority Booking" with a link to a downloadable brochure with all the 2014 European itineraries in it - Mediterranean as well as ex-UK. I've also spoken to someone at Celebrity UK this morning and been given some detailed prices for a couple of 2014 Med cruises.

That must be the brochure that someone posted the link to further up the posts on this thread!

No email received for me as yet though! :(

I received an email yesterday afternoon from Celebrity Cruises UK, headed "Captain's Club Priority Booking" with a link to a downloadable brochure with all the 2014 European itineraries in it - Mediterranean as well as ex-UK. I've also spoken to someone at Celebrity UK this morning and been given some detailed prices for a couple of 2014 Med cruises.

I have the Email now.

With a 24 page PDF with full itinerarys and dates. Eclipse, Infinity, Constellation, Silhouette, Equinox, Reflection. All Europe sailings May 2014 to Oct 2014.. . . 7 - 14 days so B2B looks good..Some new Ports,

There is a link posted above to this.....

Cheers, John

Hi Cruise Junky,

Hi Andy: We called the Captain's Club to book our spring TA on the Reflection. We were not notified about the deployments by email.

We got an email too, pretty generic info, had to call X for itineraries for specific sailing dates.

Ships Sailing Dates

Celebrity Constellation 2014: Sept. 6 Sept. 20 Oct. 2 Oct. 14 Oct. 25 Nov. 5

Celebrity Equinox 2014: May 20 June 1 June 14 June 21 June 28 July 5 July 12 July 19 July 26 Aug. 2 Aug. 14 Aug. 26 Sept. 7 Sept. 20 Oct. 2 Oct. 14 Oct. 27 Nov. 10

Celebrity Reflection 2014: Apr. 26 May 12 May 23 June 2 June 13 June 23 July 4 July 14 July 25 Aug. 4 Aug. 15 Aug. 25 Sept. 5 Sept. 15 Sept. 26 Oct. 6 Oct. 17 Nov. 1

Celebrity Sillhouette 2014: April 20 May 5 May 16 May 29 June 10 June 22 July 3 July 15 July 27 Aug. 3 Aug. 10 Aug. 17 Aug. 24 Aug. 31 Sept. 12 Sept. 23 Oct. 4 Oct. 18 Nov. 1

Sailing to: France: Paris (Le Havre), Cherbourg, Nice (Villefranche), Cannes, Provence (Toulon); Portugal: Madeira (Funchal), Lisbon; Spain: Almeria, Vigo, Seville (Cadiz), Malaga, Allcante, Barcelona, Palma de Mallorca, Valencia, Catagena, Malta: Valetta; Italy: Florence/Pisa (Livorno), Rome (Civitavecchia), Naples/Capri, Venice, Catania, Sicily (Messina), Porto Torres (Sardinia), Genoa, Cagliari, Ravenna, Bari; Greece: Athens (Piraeus), Santorini, Mykonos, Corfu, Katakolon, Chania (Souda), Crete, Rhodes; Slovenia: Koper; Turkey; Esphesus (Kusadasi), Istanbul; Ukraine: Yalta, Sevastopol, Odessa; Bulgaria: Burgas; Israel: Haifa, Jerusalem (Ashrod); Egypt: Port Said, Alexandria; Bosphorus Strait; Croatia: Split, Debrovnik, Zadar; Corsica: Ajaccio; Montenegro: Kotor; Canary Islands: Lanzarote, Tenerife.

Ports vary by itinerary.

Call 1-877-202-4344 to book.

Interesting, The prices in here are much better than the prices online for US customers.

For example, the brochure is showing a Balcony on May 2 on the Eclipse for 899 pounds. That comes out to $1367. But, if you try to book a balcony on the US site it is showing as $1612 for that sailing.

Woo Hoo!! I just called Captain's Club and booked the Equinox for July 5, 2014, Barcelona to Venice! Trying out cabin 8108, the Family Oceanview Veranda. I love that Captain's Club can book early and grab the unique cabins.

Interesting, The prices in here are much better than the prices online for US customers.

For example, the brochure is showing a Balcony on May 2 on the Eclipse for 899 pounds. That comes out to $1367. But, if you try to book a balcony on the US site it is showing as $1612 for that sailing.

Where are you seeing the prices for US customers? I've been looking and not seeing it even when logged in. I didn't realize until very late last night/this morning that the Med sailings were finally listed, and my TA is off today and tomorrow. Not that worried about waiting 2 days, but I'm trying to gather prices as we are planning to major trip with extended family.

See the link and Andy's earlier post quoted below. You have to call Captain's Club for more details on the itineraries and prices.

Woohoo just called X! Have a DREAM itinerary for us for our honeymoon on the Equinox but it seems expensive at almost $3000 pp! Hopefully the price comes down! :p I guess we can always book and watch the prices?

Thank you for those! :)

I contacted Captain's Club yesterday as I had not received anything from them for quite some time.

I sent an email and got an email back fairly quickly and that I would be added to the mailing list but I still haven't had anything!

There are a lot of nice cruises on there, will have a hard time picking one! :)

Thats funny, I too sent them an email yesterday saying that I never receive any notifications from them. I did notice that the email went to the Miami offices even though I clicked on the link on the UK Captains Circle contact us page.

I really do wish they would sort out their admin at Celebrity. What with the web pages and the admin departments we really do have to go thorugh an uphill climb to book our holidays with them.

Where are you seeing the prices for US customers? I've been looking and not seeing it even when logged in. I didn't realize until very late last night/this morning that the Med sailings were finally listed, and my TA is off today and tomorrow. Not that worried about waiting 2 days, but I'm trying to gather prices as we are planning to major trip with extended family.

I logged in, maybe you have to be Elite, I am not sure. I have a booking on the Eclipse for July 5, which is not in the Brochure. I wanted to hold a Cabin because I couldn't see any Adriatic dates. I think I may change though after looking at this brochure. I will need to call though as you can only see Eclipse and Infinity online, and I think it only came online last night.

Archived