Size of toliets in kids club? RCL FOS

uscgwife

I have heard that the kids club employees cannot help little ones on the potty. So I am wondering if the bathroom that the 3-5 years olds use is full size? Or is it one of the kid size toliets like at preschools/daycare?

I've never seen an auto-flush toilet on a cruise ship, kids club or not.

I posted this same question a couple of months ago because I had the same concerns for my 3 year old. I was just on the Oasis and checked out the toilets in the AO 3-5 year old room. The toilet were the same toilets as everywhere else on the ship, but there was a stool for them to use as well as arm rests/railings on each side for them to hold onto.

I've never seen an auto-flush toilet on a cruise ship, kids club or not.

I posted this same question a couple of months ago because I had the same concerns for my 3 year old. I was just on the Oasis and checked out the toilets in the AO 3-5 year old room. The toilet were the same toilets as everywhere else on the ship, but there was a stool for them to use as well as arm rests/railings on each side for them to hold onto.

Thank you!

I'd be more concerned if they are auto-flush.

Many kids freak out with that.

My youngest flips out with the auto flush too ;) And we have been on ships with auto flush - but it's not the one the OP is going on :)

So funny that kids get worked up about that auto flush. She thinks she is going to get sucked down and washed out to sea! So I have to hold my hand over the electric eye. Lol!

(It was a public toilet on a NcL ship)

Glad to hear they have a stool for them to use. My DD is pretty adept at navigating stall potty using one herself. And we discovered recently that the only drama surrounding auto-flush is that she's upset she didn't get a chance to do it herself. We are 98.23% daytime potty trained now and getting super excited for our cruise!

Is it true that they will not help kids in the potty? My 3yo is potty trained but still needs help pulling his pants up and down.

Yes, they are not permitted to help at all. Send him with elastic waist pants so he doesn't need to fuss with zippers and buttons. Practice before you leave as much as possible.

Archived