Crown and Anchor tiers!

. Personally I feel that they should do much more for people who have sailed at least 8 times with them or more. At least one person should sail free or some other incentive, that makes you feel special for all the money you spent with them.

While I agree with you I would like you to send me some of the stuff you are smoking !! :D:D

Your first cruise is counted, although you don't become a C&A member until afterward.

I've just taken 3 "cruise virgins" with me to the Pacific Islands.

They enjoyed themselves so much that they want to go cruising again next year.

I suggested they speak to the C&A rep on board to ask about a Future Cruise Certificate.

They completed an enrolment for the C&A and then were able to purchase a FCC for just $100.

I'm not sure if they were allocated a C&A number at the time, probably not, but were still able to take advantage of the FCC promotion.

Gae

Yea, on the Navigator last month it was breakfast at 0800A.

The Officers were there but did not sit nor eat with anyone.

It varies from cruise to cruise depending on the number of C&A members onboard with 350 points or more. On my Navigator cruise in January there were 8 members with over 350 points. We had lunch in the dining room with 2 officers.

It varies from cruise to cruise depending on the number of C&A members onboard with 350 points or more. On my Navigator cruise in January there were 8 members with over 350 points. We had lunch in the dining room with 2 officers.

Hey, my 240 points gets me dinner with my waiter and assistant waiter!

Can't beat that!!!:)

Yea, on the Navigator last month it was breakfast at 0800A.

The Officers were there but did not sit nor eat with anyone.

Ops it was on the MAJESTY:eek:..........sorry Navigator to give you a bum rap.:)

• 1 year later...
There are benefits between 175 and 700. head over to the C & A site and check it out...includes a free cruise.

As long as I know that Gold still must carry the luggage of those at the D+ level, and throw rose petals at the feet of the D+ members wherever they walk on the ship, I need no additional level.

so long as you sneak me into the diamond lounge on the cruise TM, I will happily distribute petals at your feet :D