Crown and Anchor tiers!

Also, Adam Goldstein mentioned on his Blog or the like last year that RCI was NOT considering another level between D+ and Pinnacle.

But the 350 point mark is already unnamed level.

It gets you more perks, inclluding another bottle of wine and a meal with an officer.

There are benefits between 175 and 700. head over to the C & A site and check it out...includes a free cruise.

As long as I know that Gold still must carry the luggage of those at the D+ level, and throw rose petals at the feet of the D+ members wherever they walk on the ship, I need no additional level.

sounds reasonable to me :D

How many Diamond members would people estimate?

How many Emerald members would people estimate? Etc etc.....

:confused: :confused:

I saw the number for D+ members discussed on one of these threads... again I don't have any feel for the accuracy, but the number seemed low. I tried a search for the thread, but no luck. IIRC the number of D+ was around 5000. Maybe Adam G. will chime in and bring us all up to speed:D!

As of end of January, there were 329 Pinnacle members, well that is my Pinnacle number, Mrs was number 328. They expect approx. 80 people to achieve Pinnacle this year. :D

Hi, how did you find out what number you were ?

Have you got your magic pins yet.? :)

I can tell you that there are 6.5 million C&A Members and, as of February approximately 400 of that total are Pinnacle Club Members.

As soon as I read this post, i thought, where's Patti, she will know:D

No fighting between Pinnacles please ...... :eek:

tee hee

This reminded me of when on the LOS, last night of the cruise, busiest time in the Diamond Lounge for DC Oana she gets a call at 7:30 to get down to the theater to settle a dispute (fists almost flaring - I was right there in the theater) between a Diamond Plus member and a Diamond member who sat in the reserved section. (Which by the way, opens up to anyone 10 minutes before the show to a section that is rarely filled up).

We had a good laugh about it the next morning although Oana just shook her head.

Look at the times of the posts. Virtually simultaneous with hers. his?

Not sure what your referring to with the "Virtually simultaneous with hers. his?" means...But.

I'm a {her}. Yes, I did go to the C&A portion of RCCI & signed up. I guess I'm a gold member. I plan to cruise again soon, just have to talk my retired USCG hubby into joining me. :)

Thanks for all your help.

Janis aka ~JD~

Edited by ~JD~

Lets call it Half Pinnacle.:eek:

Or, Pinnacle-minus, as another poster calls it. :D

I made a note in 1/2013 with these numbers:

D = 10,000

D+ = 5,100

Pinnacle: the numbers posted above by Patti and ChipLondon are what I have. 330 in January, so around 400 by the end of this year.

Or, Pinnacle-minus, as another poster calls it. :D

I made a note in 1/2013 with these numbers:

D = 10,000

D+ = 5,100

Pinnacle: the numbers posted above by Patti and ChipLondon are what I have. 330 in January, so around 400 by the end of this year.

These numbers seem really low (D and D+) especially D.

Not sure what your referring to with the "Virtually simultaneous with hers. his?" means...But... I'm a {her}. Yes, I did go to the C&A portion of RCCI & signed up. I guess I'm a gold member.

Hi Janis,

Yes, I defended you but to no avail. :D I gather some people just couldn't quite understand what I was saying ;) (anyway, no biggie!!) but I saw you joined and congrats on doing so! Now the fun really begins as you build up loyalty points towards each level. Glad you enjoyed your Jewel cruise and I hope there are many more cruises in your future. :)

Yes, the D/D+ numbers have to be low.

I don't know; seems to me we tend to think there's more D/D+ because they are really active here on CC, but I remember this thread from January of this year, and I think it was a Pinnacle member who asked while on a cruise. They posted these numbers and I wrote them down.

I would imagine if someone called C&A and asked they'd have the information.

Those at any level, enjoy the loyalty program. RCI, nor any other cruise line, had to start a loyalty program. But since they did, I tend to find the RCI program the best....I know, I know, Princess does your dirty clothes....I will still take the C & A program over the others!

As of end of January, there were 329 Pinnacle members, well that is my Pinnacle number, Mrs was number 328. They expect approx. 80 people to achieve Pinnacle this year. :D

Hi, how did you find out what number you were ?

Have you got your magic pins yet.? :)

How dd you find out the #? I just looked at all my stuff & nothing says a number, not that it matters, justs curious.

LOVE the Pinn head reference, that's what we call it. ;)

I also wonder often about the number of C&A members that are deceased...especially in the D+ and Pinnacle ranks (maybe not Pinnacle so much since it's a small group and a recent addition). I know when my husband passed away I did not have his account "deleted" for a few years--until I went to link my boyfriend so he could status match with mine (we live together). At that point, I deleted my late husband so they didn't think there was some kinky living going on in the household. :)

Hi Janis,

Yes, I defended you but to no avail. :D I gather some people just couldn't quite understand what I was saying ;) (anyway, no biggie!!) but I saw you joined and congrats on doing so! Now the fun really begins as you build up loyalty points towards each level. Glad you enjoyed your Jewel cruise and I hope there are many more cruises in your future. :)

Thanks so much Karen. ;) I appreciate your help. Now I just have to talk my retired USCG hubby into a cruise with me. He's been on many ships & docked at many, many ports.

So, it's not the first thing on his bucket list-so to speak.

I posted a few pic's on another thread, but this site isn't very photo friendly, at least not for me. The pic's are so small.

Thanks again,

Janis

This reminded me of when on the LOS, last night of the cruise, busiest time in the Diamond Lounge for DC Oana she gets a call at 7:30 to get down to the theater to settle a dispute (fists almost flaring - I was right there in the theater) between a Diamond Plus member and a Diamond member who sat in the reserved section. (Which by the way, opens up to anyone 10 minutes before the show to a section that is rarely filled up).

We had a good laugh about it the next morning although Oana just shook her head.

but the big question...who won ? :D

But the 350 point mark is already unnamed level.

It gets you more perks, inclluding another bottle of wine and a meal with an officer.

There are lot of benefits, but the 350 point “meal with an officer” is not a guarantee. It was not offered to us on a recent 7 night sailing. When we inquired, we were told that this particular perk was never offered on the ship. Funny thing, we sailed on the same ship a few months prior and had an absolutely lovely meal with an officer. ??

The upper tier event (in our case a breakfast) apparently was substituted. It was a nice breakfast but nothing like a dinner, most are not seated with an officer and naturally the 350 mark does not come into play as the event included either D+ and above or D and above.

We had anticipated the perk, and it never materialized.

In my opinion, it is worse to offer a perk and then not follow through, than to not even offer the perk at all.