Roll Call Disappeared

Ok, I'm in the DUH boat here. Mine "disappeared" once, too. Now I feel like a dork. lol

LOL We have all lost things at some point. :) You can always click on your name and look at your prior posts to find it too. That is how I found the OP rollcall without knowing her sailing.

Has anyone had their M and M Roll Call DISAPPEAR??

It is not a big deal, but a bit odd. Could it be that someone posted an unseemly question??

Hmmm......

I put a link to the roll call in my signature, makes it very easy to get to it that way.

Also, others can see what cruise I am on and are forewarned and can avoid me.:rolleyes:

I put a link to the roll call in my signature, makes it very easy to get to it that way.

Also, others can see what cruise I am on and are forewarned and can avoid me.:rolleyes:

That's a great idea. I think I'll do it too.

Things are quiet (at 341 days to go) in my roll call now. Wonder when it will start to pick up? :rolleyes:

Has anyone had their M and M Roll Call DISAPPEAR??

It is not a big deal, but a bit odd. Could it be that someone posted an unseemly question??

Hmmm......

Once I find "my" roll call, I bookmark it (on the top of the screen in "favorites") - this way, even if it sinks to another page, it's still easy to find.

Archived