Just booked our 1st RCCL cruise on FOS

Hello, Hubby and I just booked our 1st RCCL cruise on the FOS, not until April 2014. We had to book that far away in order to get aft cabin 7708. Hubby has this things with heights and when I showed him a pic of that balcony, he said he could handle it. Very excited about it.

Can someone tell me if you can order a bottle of vodka for your cabin and how do I go about doing that later on? I'm sure I will have lots of questions. Our first cruise was on the Carnival Dream and we loved it. We are doing the Eastern this time. The summer is usually busy for us so I'm sure the time will go by fast.

Thanks

Hello, Hubby and I just booked our 1st RCCL cruise on the FOS, not until April 2014. We had to book that far away in order to get aft cabin 7708. Hubby has this things with heights and when I showed him a pic of that balcony, he said he could handle it. Very excited about it.

Can someone tell me if you can order a bottle of vodka for your cabin and how do I go about doing that later on? I'm sure I will have lots of questions. Our first cruise was on the Carnival Dream and we loved it. We are doing the Eastern this time. The summer is usually busy for us so I'm sure the time will go by fast.

Thanks

You cannot purchase bottles of hard liquor for on board consumption on Royal, either on the ship or before.

You can buy bottles of wine on Royal.

You will have a great time on the Freedom! You are allowed to bring two bottles of wine per cabin on board; however, you cannot order vodka or any other liquor for your cabin.:(

Sherri:)

You cannot purchase bottles of hard liquor for on board consumption on Royal, either on the ship or before.

You can buy bottles of wine on Royal.

I have bought the small bottles of rum (you can buy vodka) in port and taken them on board without them taking it away until the last night - you have nothing to loose by trying this in your first port - they will always take the large bottles and store them for you. ;)

The FOS is our favorite ship. Just big enough to have a lot of things to do but not too big so that you are overwhelmed. :D Make sure to visit the Bull and Bear lounge in the Promenade and check out Scott Perham (if he is the singer) you will love him. Happy Cruising.

do they have food in the bull and bear

Thanks

What sailing did you book in April '14? I was thinking about the April 7th sailing.

I'm surprised you can't order a bottle of vodka for your room, oh well. Are you allowed to bring drinks to your room, say a bucket of beer as we aren't wine drinkers? We love sitting on the balcony with a cold one enjoying the views.

I'm surprised you can't order a bottle of vodka for your room, oh well. Are you allowed to bring drinks to your room, say a bucket of beer as we aren't wine drinkers? We love sitting on the balcony with a cold one enjoying the views.

Sure, you can bring drinks or buckets to your room.

You will love the Freedom. My wife and I took our very first cruise last September on the Freedom, we fell in love with the ship.

We are booked for the Oct 13th sailing on the Freedom again. We can't wait.

The ship is big, but it won't feel big. It can have up to 3500 passengers, but it won't feel croweded.

Be sure to reserve a seat for the Ice Show. It is truely amazing.

You will love the Freedom. My wife and I took our very first cruise last September on the Freedom, we fell in love with the ship.

We are booked for the Oct 13th sailing on the Freedom again. We can't wait.

The ship is big, but it won't feel big. It can have up to 3500 passengers, but it won't feel croweded.

Be sure to reserve a seat for the Ice Show. It is truely amazing.

Do you have to pay for the Ice Show and where do you reserve a seat for it?

Can you get a bucket of beer to take to your cabin and how much?

Don't know the price, but you can take any alcohol to your cabin, including buckets of beer.

EDIT: Sorry, I just realized you had asked this question before.

Don't know the price, but you can take any alcohol to your cabin, including buckets of beer.

I realized I asked this question already about bringing buckets of beer to your cabin, sorry I was thinking I was on another thread about the drink package.

The fridges that are in your cabin, do they come stocked with anything and if so what?

They are filled with sodas, bottled water, and snacks, all for purchase. None of the beverage packages cover the items in the cooler.

• 6 months later...

Wow, we can't believe how fast the time is going. Having fun trying to plan things for this cruise. We are debating driving down to Port Canaveral and enjoying some sights along the way. Getting back to the bucket of beer topic, does anyone know the price of a bucket of beer?

Archived