Meet and Greet questions

SoBaycruiser

Here is the updated list as of last week: (3/25/13)

Group Service Agents

Ship Group Service Agent Extension Email

Caribbean Princess Renee Wittwer 44443 rwittwer@princesscruises.com

Coral Princess Lawrence Andrada 44445 landrada@princesscruises.com

Crown Princess Coleen Reyes 44447 creyes@princesscruises.com

Dawn Princess Stacey Anderson 44333 sanderson@princesscruises.com

Diamond Princess Diana Hall 44449 dhall@princesscruises.com

Emerald Princess Berna Grayr 44448 bgrayr@princesscruises.com

Golden Princess Jan James 44452 jjames@princesscruises.com

Grand Princess Jenny Streeck 44444 jstreeck@princesscruises.com

Island Princess Lawrence Andrada 44445 landrada@princesscruises.com

Pacific Princess Berna Grayr 44448 bgrayr@princesscruises.com

Royal Princess Stacey Anderson 44333 sanderson@princesscruises.com

Ruby Princess Renee Wittwer 44443 rwittwer@princesscruises.com

Sapphire Princess Jenny Streeck 44444 jstreeck@princesscruises.com

Sea Princess Renee Wittwer 44443 rwittwer@princesscruises.com

Star Princess Diana Hall 44449 dhall@princesscruises.com

Sun Princess Coleen Reyes 44447 creyes@princesscruises.com

Ocean Princess Jan James 44452 jjames@princesscruises.com

Thanks Joe!

• 1 month later...

Just came across this thread. I have coordinated numerous Cruise Critic Meet & Greets, Cabin Crawls, Poker Runs, Slot Pulls, Cocktail Parties, and more since 2009 on Princess. I have made arrangements and reserved meeting space as far in advance as the day an itinerary was released. There are numerous "Princess Angels" to contact based on the ship and I see a list has already been posted. Remember to thank YOUR angel before and after his or her work on your behalf.

Please feel welcome to ask away. :)

We will be on the Ocean Princess early this summer and have a very very quiet roll call. There were so few of us and no one wanted to plan a M&G so I suggested we just pick a time to meet at the Club Bar or Tahitian Lounge. Final payment is coming up next week and we have gained a few more people.

1) does one have to notify Princess of your M&G if it exceeds a certain number of people? If so, how many?

2) who do we contact about a M&G ?

good luck with your meet & greet ! :) Sometimes it works very well and at other times few seem interested. Last week our meeting & greet was a blast on the Sapphire.

At sail-away we met at the aft Lido bar, then the next day we had an official CC meeting in Skywalkers where some ship officers spoke to us. My group was wonderful camaraderie for the whole week so I wish you the same good fortune ;)

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi Paul, I am traveling on the Caribbean princess this month and don't remember if I signed up for the meet & greet / mingle party for my cruise and now I can't find it anyplace, I went to the roll calls, the forums ....anyway I saw you said you organized or were talking to someone who organized one..... please tell me how to find it

Hi Paul, I am traveling on the Caribbean princess this month and don't remember if I signed up for the meet & greet / mingle party for my cruise and now I can't find it anyplace, I went to the roll calls, the forums ....anyway I saw you said you organized or were talking to someone who organized one..... please tell me how to find it

You can't find your roll call? What date?

This should be your roll call for the Caribbean Princess on Dec, 17th.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2288415

Edit: Sorry, I misread your post, thinking you were trying to find the roll call. I see you do have that.

In most of our cruises, registering for the roll call was pretty informal. Someone on the roll call just kept a list. I see you posted on your roll call about registering, so someone there should get back to you.

Have a great cruise, and take good care of the Caribbean Princess. We get on her on Jan. 6 for a B2B of 16 days.

Edited by MGnut

This should be your roll call for the Caribbean Princess on Dec, 17th.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2288415

Edit: Sorry, I misread your post, thinking you were trying to find the roll call. I see you do have that.

In most of our cruises, registering for the roll call was pretty informal. Someone on the roll call just kept a list. I see you posted on your roll call about registering, so someone there should get back to you.

Have a great cruise, and take good care of the Caribbean Princess. We get on her on Jan. 6 for a B2B of 16 days.

For Princess, you don't have to register (like you do for Royal Caribbean or Celebrity as they have a minimum required). Usually someone on the roll calls will take the lead and suggest date, time and location for meet and greets and others will agree or give other suggestions. By posting on the roll call, you can let them know you're interested (maybe someone will give an email to help set up a list and keep everyone informed on board by getting cabin numbers).

Sometimes when you go through Princess, a cruise director may put info for your meet and greet into that day's Patter. but you may end up with passengers, who don't know about this website, showing up just to complain. that has happened. the staff may do something for you (some canapes or a bottle of bubbly) besides reserving a space. But usually in that case, you don't have a say so as to when and where.

For Princess' date=' you don't have to register (like you do for Royal Caribbean or Celebrity as they have a minimum required). Usually someone on the roll calls will take the lead and suggest date, time and location for meet and greets and others will agree or give other suggestions. By posting on the roll call, you can let them know you're interested (maybe someone will give an email to help set up a list and keep everyone informed on board by getting cabin numbers).

.[/quote']

My experience is to meet at an outdoor bar for sail-away right after life-boat drill. Of course it was all informal and arranged right here on Cruise Critic. ;)

My experience is to meet at an outdoor bar for sail-away right after life-boat drill. Of course it was all informal and arranged right here on Cruise Critic. ;)

Those details are worked out by each Princess roll call. Perhaps the person who was asking about registering has been on Royal Caribbean and/or Celebrity, cruiselines that have a registration process through cruise critic.

I've hosted many M & G & here's what I do. First I contact Princess to reserve my date, usually the 1st sea day. I usually let them pick the location but you could ask for a specific room. Once I have my date & time conformed I post on CC about having a M & G. I don't post the details but people email me and I add them to my list & reply with my flyer which has all of the details. This way I know whose's coming. My list has names, # of people, email & CC name. On a couple of occasions I have made a reminder flyer & left it at each stateroom. I have a template with letters inviting the principal officers including cruise director that I leave at the main desk. I also invite a photographer to come & take a group photo. From my list I have a name tag template that I use, first name + CC name.

Any questions please ask.

Tom😀