Easter On Enchantment?

de5

I have been on two cruises that end on Easter Sunday. For those cruises, nother special was done. As I recall, during last year's cruise on Navigator, there was a nondenominational service on Good Friday. I was expecting some Easter-themed Adventure Ocean activities that week, but there wasn't any.

I'm not sure what they have for those cruises that embark on Easter Sunday or when it falls during the middle of the cruise.

We sailed Enchantment in 2011 at Easter and they did the following:

Big Easter display in the atrium with gorgeous decorations surrounded by all kinds of chocolates and chocolate bunnies. The chocolate bunnies were all sizes from humungous all the way down to tiny ones. We were one of the first to see it and thought it was just a display to look at. Well...you snooze you lose. A bit later as more people boarded, we realized the display was for the taking! I could have had the giant bunny! I was able to snag a little bunny. Silly me wanted to keep it like a souvenir and never eat it. The poor fella stayed in my fridge at home forever...I think my husband eventually sent him on his merry way.

The other thing they had was egg decorating activity for the kids.

We cruised on the Enchantment for Easter twice. I do not rmember much decorations. However, they had Christian and Passover services on the appropriate days.

There were some activities in the Adventure Ocean. We did not have a kids with us--so, I can not speak to what they were.

There wasn't much of anything on Enchantment for Mothers Day last year. The Compass said "Mothers Day Brunch" in the MDR but it wasn't exclusive.

Thanks for responding. I suppose since it's only a 3 nighter, I probably shouldn't expect much. :(

Archived