Gondola Ride to Paradise Point

Is it the same price through the cruise ship excursion desk as it is at the entry of the ride to Paradise Point in St. Thomas? I think I saw $15 pp. Thanks!

Carnival Triumph Here We Come!!!
[img]http://escati.linkopp.net/cgi-bin/countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=800080&cdt=2004;06;19;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500[/img]

I agree, it is a nice place to go to but a bit pricey for what you get. Yes, it it $15.00 per person round trip purchaced from the ship or at the tram. If you go to Mountain Top the views are spectacular. The views from Paradise Point are too but it is just a different angle from what you get at Mountain Top.

My point is, if you go to Mountain Top and don't want to spend the extra money for the Paradise Point tram, don't feel that you will be leaving St. Thomas having missed a lot.

I definitely agree with Ocean Boy.

gypsygirl

Emerald Seas 1985
Caribe 1986
Carnivale 1991
Westward 1993
Fantasy 1994
Fantasy 1995
Fascination 1997
Destiny 2001
Enchantment 2002
Sovereign 2004
Serenade 2004

Yes,Mountain top has quite a view. And don't forget to try their banana daquiries.The best. Lots of nice shops there,too. There are alot of other nice overlooks to see the views also. Don't know where our driver took us but we got some really nice views of Magens Bay from high up.

Laura

Mountain Top's view is of Magens Bay and that area. Paradise Point is of Havensight and Charlotte Amalie - town area. If you want to get a similar view of town stop at Blackbeards Castle or take a tour that stops at the Skyline Drive lookout -both offer great views of Charlotte Amalie Harbor.

--Islander
VInow.com

Archived