Easter Sunday services, egg hunt/games?

KenNBarbie

Thought I'd ask here before trying Princess directly..

We're sailing on the Crown (Saturday departure 3/30), so Easter Sunday will be a sea day. Just wondering if they will have some sort of "church" service or easter egg games for the kiddo's?

It is my understanding that Princess always has a Catholic Priest on every ship for Christmas and Easter.

That was my understanding, too, until last Christmas on the Emerald Princess when there was no Catholic priest onboard.

There is generally a non-denominational service and some sort of Easter program for kids, but the latter depends on the number of kids onboard and whether Easter falls on a sea day.

Thought I'd ask here before trying Princess directly..

We're sailing on the Crown (Saturday departure 3/30), so Easter Sunday will be a sea day. Just wondering if they will have some sort of "church" service or easter egg games for the kiddo's?

Were sailed on the Crown last year. They had Mass, Easter Bunny for photos, cookie decorating, candy, and nice displays. Not sure about an egg hunt.

Enjoy!

We were on the Star last easter. They had candy for kids, but no hunt The easter bunny for photors Big decorated eggs on display and crafts and treats for the kids. We will board the Grand this easter

dont imgine much Easter stuff going on.

I was on a Princess cruise for easter / passover one year and they had services for both. Had a priest and Rabbi on board.

they also had a wonderful chocolate egg display in the main lobby on promenade deck....the day they took it "down" they were giving the hand made large (ostrich size)eggs to people as they walked by. Our group took one and it was very yummy.

On the Island a couple of years ago the priest led the non-denominational service (he also did Mass). He said he didn't know he was doing it until the night before. Probably just this particular occurrence but I've had crew led services that were far more spiritual and enjoyable. HAL and Celebrity have Protestant clergy on board for Easter service.

Archived