Jewel suite perks questions,please

Is there a breakfast in either Chops or Portofino for suite pax, please? I know I have read that some of this class of ships is doing a suite breakfast in a specialty restaurant, but don't know which ones. Is there a reserved section at the pool?

Is there a breakfast in either Chops or Portofino for suite pax, please? I know I have read that some of this class of ships is doing a suite breakfast in a specialty restaurant, but don't know which ones. Is there a reserved section at the pool?

I'd be interested in the answer to this too.. On Freedom a few weeks ago, where Chops is up by the buffet, they had it open at breakfast and lunch for suite/diamond/etc passengers to get their plates at the buffet and go in there to sit. I didn't see a lot of people utilizing it - we didn't bother.

Yes, all Voyager and Freedom class ships offer this perk, usually for suites/gold cards only. However, on Radiance class ships, the specialty restaurants are on a different, lower deck than the WJ. As I said, some or at least one of this class ship is now offering breakfast cooked to order in a specialty restaurant. I just want to know if Jewel is doing that also.

Yes, Jewel uses Chops or Portofinos ( I cna't remember which) located right before you go into the schooner Bar. It is very nice with lots of windows. They have a small buffet as well as made to order food right there. It is quite nice. The Jewel does not have a separate area for Suite guests on the pool deck.

Yes. We got our towels in the room. On oasis and freedom we did not have them so it was a nice surprise. Another surprise is when we were talking to the concierge telling him we didn't want to miss going under the bridge and was going to order room service, he pre ordered the food for us from the menu to be delivered at 715. That was great service!

We were on Jewel last week....and we just had a "JS".........haha...1100 ! woot

A friend of mine was in a GS on this sailing, and ate in chops for breakfast.

I dont know the name of the concierge, but they said he was awesome. I can find out his name if you like.

That ship is now my favorite ship. The staff made it that way. Best staff I have experienced on a RCI ship IMO !

The food was also excellent in ALL areas.

Have a great cruise !

I didn't know about the Jewel having breakfast in Chops. I

didn't even consider it since it's on a different deck.

Anyway, I totally agree about Diego. We love him and try

to sail with him as often as we can.

I made the mistake of ordering Cappucino and evidently they do not have a machine in Chops, so should of just stuck with regular coffee as it took forever to get it. I had already started my breakfast. In the future will just drop by concierge and pick up a cup. I do not remember any reserved section at pool.

Archived