Bon Voyage purchase - Not sent confirmation - Anyway to see online?

gospelle

I made about $700 in Bon Voyage purchases for our upcoming cruise. At the end of the process I received a confirmation number along with wording that said I would receive an email confirmation.

I did not receive any email.

I phoned the Bon Voyage dept and the girl confirmed my purchase and when I asked her to send the confirmation, what I got instead was something titled "Agents Order Summary Report" which has the details of the order and the cost amounts along with the order number but no indication anywhere that it has been paid.

I'm 60% confident the booze, and OBC will be there when I board, but just in case of an issue it's always nice to have proof to show someone so I get what I paid for. I'm just not sure what I have would be good enough.

I've made final payment, and while my cruise docs show that payment, and the pre-paid excursions, there is no mention of my OBC and other stuff (presumably because I "gifted" it to myself and those things are generally "surprises" upon boarding).

Does anyone know if I can 1) get an actual recipt or 2)see confirmation of my order online by entering my order number or something?

:confused:

I got the same thing for mine. I just printed out my "receipt" and I will be taking it with me. I have talked to a couple of different people and every one assures me that my bottle will be delivered to my cabin after we leave Texas.

I think you should be fine. With such a large purchase, you might call back and ask for a supervisor. Perhaps they would be able to get you better proof of your paid purchases.

I take a screenshot of the order confirmation once the purchase goes through and take a printout with me on the ship. I've never had a problem to where I had to produce a receipt as the order has always been waiting for me when I arrived in the cabin.

I have ordered from Bon Voyage on the phone more than several times. I always ask for an email confirmation and I have always received the "Agents Order Summary Report". This is all you will receive. They do not send a receipt...this is your receipt. You cannot see your purchase online.

Take the Agents Order Summary Report with you on the ship and if there are any problems then show them this. It is your receipt.

I have ordered from Bon Voyage on the phone more than several times. I always ask for an email confirmation and I have always received the "Agents Order Summary Report". This is all you will receive. They do not send a receipt...this is your receipt. You cannot see your purchase online.

Take the Agents Order Summary Report with you on the ship and if there are any problems then show them this. It is your receipt.

This was our experience also. If you feel the need for extra back up you can always print your credit card statement showing the transaction.

I

I've made final payment, and while my cruise docs show that payment, and the pre-paid excursions, there is no mention of my OBC and other stuff (presumably because I "gifted" it to myself and those things are generally "surprises" upon boarding).

:confused:

you should see OBC under your cruise documents. Under general information on page 2

depending on where the OBC came from.

gifts, etc you will not see on this form

Archived