Error when going to 'manage booking'

finzup-kt

For the past 2 days I haven't been able to access my bookings.. when i click either one of them, I get the message:

Oops...the site is not currently available, but we're working on it.

Honestly, nothing to worry about here. We'll be back up in no time. Just undergoing some routine site maintenance so everything that's supposed to zig, zag and zoom does exactly that.

We know, it's a bummer. Check back with us a little later, or

call 1-888-CARNIVAL or contact a travel agent for further assistance.

Better yet, why not get acquainted with your fellow Carnival cruisers at the links below?

Either way, rest assured we're looking forward to seeing you soon.

is this happening to anyone else??

I've gone into my booking a few times in the past few days and never had a problem. Try using a different browser maybe?

Weird, I tried firefox and it worked. I always use Chrome w/o issue (well, I guess I *used to* always use Chrome, lol) . Stupid carnival website!!

It's strange. The only reason I suggested it was that while I was able to manage my bookings I had trouble viewing my pdf docs while using Firefox. I switched to IE and it worked. Glad it worked out for you.

Pretty soon we'll run out of browsers to try :D

I just tried from my iPad and I can log in to my cruise manager but it will not access either of my bookings info...when I clicking on the booking # it looks like its working but then takes me right back to the main screen with all the bookings....weird!!!!

UPDATE: I just cleaned ALL cookies/cache for safari, along with all safari data in settings and that fixed my issue...I am now able to access thank goodness :)

I am not getting that error, but when I go to put my passport info in on one of our cruises it tells me I have to call carnival as the names on the booking do not match with our names. I have never entered our names just all the other info. I finally called Carnival and she said she wasn't getting that message on her end. I have two other cruises booked and I entered the info at the same time as this one and did not get a message. I wish they would get the issues straightened up with their web sites.

I can get into my booking OK, but I can't print my boarding pass. I usually use Firefox, but I tried IE after reading on CC that that would probably work. It didn't. I got a lovely blue screen when I tried to log in to my booking. So I went to my dh's computer. He uses Chrome. It worked fine. I don't know if it was the browser or my cookies or what. But I guess it doesn't matter. I don't need my boarding pass until October. :D

Archived